C.W says if he had his way he'd choose who at 9?!👀

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Good thing Poles runs the team. But nothing wrong with him answering the question, if he was in the chair.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Also that’s who Jeremiah picked for his final mock to the Bears. Said he’s a massive upgrade to Braxton

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I'm kind of surprised he actually gave a genuine answer. The Bears must have told him which way they were leaning with that 9th pick because Rome had a similar answer when asked about playing for the Bears. He said they were looking to add more weapons around Caleb or more protection. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Last edited:

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm kind of surprised he actually gave a genuine answer. The Bears must have told him which way they were leaning with that 9th pick because Rome had a similar answer when asked about playing for the Bears. He said they were looking to add more weapons around Caleb or more protection, and that it would be great to play for them. That, to me, means WR or OL.
So then definitely edge

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
People here don’t understand that the Bears biggest needs rn are in this order
1. DE
2. IOL (preferably C but OG is fine)
3. DT
4. WR

Bears need a DE opposite Sweat really bad. Can find a good WR in 3rd round because draft is deep. DE is not deep in this draft.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
1. DE
3. DT
4. WR

Bears need a DE opposite Sweat really bad. Can find a good WR in 3rd round because draft is deep. DE is not deep in this draft.
DE is not deep and maybe a reach in the top 10

bufordht

Liked Posts:
I'm kind of surprised he actually gave a genuine answer. The Bears must have told him which way they were leaning with that 9th pick because Rome had a similar answer when asked about playing for the Bears. He said they were looking to add more weapons around Caleb or more protection. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Ya that seems right. They probably did tell some kids which way they were leaning. I bet that definitely happened.

InsideTheLines

Opinionated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Miami Marlins
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
  2. Northwestern Wildcats
1. DE
3. DT
4. WR

Right? If anything the Bears should be trying to figure out how to get Braden Rice in the 3rd.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
1. DE
3. DT
4. WR

If you think one of the top WRs left(if) on the board is the best talent then you take them. Allen is gonna be 32, missed time 3 out of the last 4 years and is under contract for one year. They need to think big picture and not just 2024. The development and comfort level of Williams is priority #1.