Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
because one bad former Eagles QB acquisition wasn’t enough

Or is he a QB that's had a couple really good seasons that just had one horrible season? That's something we won't know until we get to see if he can turn it back around which is also a huge chance to take. I would need them to eat some of his money, take Foles back in the trade and not give them much at all in draft picks, if anything. I don't expect you to understand so early into you being a football fan but it'll come to you eventually.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
He’s a bum player with a piss poor attitude. If you thought Cutler was hated by his teammates, wait until Wentz arrives at Halas Hall.

More likely he had one great stretch of 7 games before tearing his ACL and has been a replacement level QB since then.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Like what is the difference between Andy Dalton and Wentz? Dalton has been to the playoffs way more, had 1 MVP candidate level year too and now he’s holding a clipboard if Dak was healthy.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Just think how bad you have to be to be given 100+ million and the team drafts a QB the NEXT off season hahahaha and you lose your job to that rookie QB. Puke. I’d rather keep Mitch than get Wentz.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
No trading for no more retreads stop fucking around if trubisky isnt the answer move forward and draft and develop a new qb until they fucking get it right
Stop wasting the fans time and money year after year
Fuck a wentz a dak a crackalack i dgaf anymore
They need too just keep drafting guys until they find the right guy
And they need too realize they have too set up these qbs too win and build teams from the line out

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's the only obvious savior I see out there.

Him and Winston have upside. But Wentz has intangibles and is the real deal. I am AMAZED it could even happen.

If it does we need to be all-in for it and bring him to Chicago even at his current salary. Straight waivers would be great. He has never had a WR of Allen Robinson's caliber so he won't miss him.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No trading for no more retreads stop fucking around if trubisky isnt the answer move forward and draft and develop a new qb until they fucking get it right
Stop wasting the fans time and money year after year
Fuck a wentz a dak a crackalack i dgaf anymore
They need too just keep drafting guys until they find the right guy
And they need too realize they have too set up these qbs too win and build teams from the line out
You lost alot of credibility when you said "if trubisky isn't the answer."

I don't think you know what you are talking about at all. Wentz is the man. Wentz will be the man again. I have no doubt that he is a top 10 QB in this league, probably top 5 after a couple near retirements and the flashy speed guys get hit a few more times.

If we have a chance and pass we will be idiots once again. A savior like Wentz does not often become available just as they enter their prime. We don't even have to groom him, or teach him a new system.

Get it done.

If it turns out he is a worse leader than Winston or Cutler...I'll eat crow.

I think he is just caught in a political/racial/spiritual leadership war and undermined due to his color and beliefs, but he will eventually come through this with the rest of mankind and he is a natural leader if he wasn't so confused about life, as many are right now.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Absolutely not.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

I don't think you know what you are talking about at all. Wentz is the man. Wentz will be the man again.

If we have a chance and pass we will be idiots once again. A savior like Wentz does not often become available just as they enter their prime. We don't even have to groom him, or teach him a new system.

Get it done.
I disagree wentz is done and thats obvious why in the fuck should the bears spend that kinda cash for a fuckin guy who just got replaced by a rookie
And has all the injury concerns he has?
If you dont think Trubisky is the answer you draft another qb and go that route

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

I don't think you know what you are talking about at all. Wentz is the man. Wentz will be the man again. I have no doubt that he is a top 10 QB in this league, probably top 5 after a couple near retirements and the flashy speed guys get hit a few more times.

Get it done.
we can’t afford him and if we made room to afford him we could not protect him so he will not be a savior

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He will be a good reclamation project, he had numerous good seasons.

Not who you want to trade for though.
Maybe the packers could pick him up to replace the quarterbacks they have