Caleb Jones and Philipp Kurashev sign 1-year extensions with the Chicago Blackhawks

Granada

Liked Posts:
Yeah this is fine. I'm hoping Kurashev can regain his form from two seasons ago. C. Jones was meh but he wasn't utterly atrocious and/or Rundblad-bad, so why not?

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Kurashev showed flashes of a potential top 6 forward. Just hope he gain some confidence and consistency and become a middle 6 asset moving forward.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Kura thrived in Colontons dump and skate back into your own zone and look like you don’t give a shit system. That’s not saying much.

He’s not going to be here when this teams good unless he accepts he’s nothing more then a fourth liner.

SkyKing

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Two years ago and early in the season Kurashev looked like he had flashes of being a pretty good young player. As time went on it seemed he either lost confidence, the coaches lost confidence in him, or both. It's just a one-year extension so hopefully, under a new coach, he can regain something or develop into something worth hanging onto.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Two years ago and early in the season Kurashev looked like he had flashes of being a pretty good young player. As time went on it seemed he either lost confidence, the coaches lost confidence in him, or both. It's just a one-year extension so hopefully, under a new coach, he can regain something or develop into something worth hanging onto.
Yeah, it was that weird time where Lankinen, Suter, and Kurashev looked like the real deal. Then it all went to hell.

I'm fine re-upping him and Jones for another year.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, it was that weird time where Lankinen, Suter, and Kurashev looked like the real deal. Then it all went to hell.

I'm fine re-upping him and Jones for another year.
Don’t worry. They used super computers to compile previously unquantifiable data and pinpoint that bringing Sikura back will ignite Kurashev to his former promise.