Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Well, right now nobody is rooting for the backup to come in. As far as I know, this is breaking all Chicago tradition, and he is without a doubt the most liked QB.

But the most likable is the Titty Kisser himself, Mitch Trubisky. He was so likable (and I bet it was Virginia that pushed this one to be) that Pace traded up one spot to draft him over Watson (a very talented but unlikable rapist) and Mahomes. He just had that likability it factor, it must be that beat up Camry he drove, or those titties he kissed.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Very likeable and much more in command and extroverted than what people made him out to be.

The earlier reports made him sound like an introvert.

Mitch was such a timid guy I remember him holding the offensive line pads during camp and I immediately thought bitch.

Fields was likable but just a dull dude.

Cutler ahole.

Rex an idiot.

Jim Miller - Sears store manager.

Anyone I miss?
Excuse me? Cutler was fucking awesome.

Forty-six

Liked Posts:
Caleb is extremely charismatic and exudes confidence and charm. He genuinely seems excited to be a Chicago Bear. He is going to be an amazing front man for the organization and will make the Bears cool, similar to what Devin Hester did.

I love everything I've seen out of him thus far.

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Is gayleb Williams already the most likeable QB in bears history??? I mean have you guys listened to any of his interviews? From the celebration of being picked #1, to finding out the BAERS drafted UNO, to the parkins interview etc etc I’ve been eating them up. This guy oozes confidence, rizz, the warrior spirit, all of it …

I honest to god have forgotten who the previous qb was or who the back ups even are.
He seems very down to earth in his interviews

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
1714226964033.png

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Well, right now nobody is rooting for the backup to come in. As far as I know, this is breaking all Chicago tradition, and he is without a doubt the most liked QB.

But the most likable is the Titty Kisser himself, Mitch Trubisky. He was so likable (and I bet it was Virginia that pushed this one to be) that Pace traded up one spot to draft him over Watson (a very talented but unlikable rapist) and Mahomes. He just had that likability it factor, it must be that beat up Camry he drove, or those titties he kissed.
I am not sure Watson was unlikable or a rapist at the time of the draft.