Caleb Williams signals he wants to be Bears QB on draft day instead of letting KK ride his coattails.

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
3934_GeorgeCostanza_34__22675.jpg

swerskisuperfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I heard Caleb Williams will only play on the team that let’s him be his true self.
My goal this week is to say, 'eff it' and go out there and play football how I know how to play football," Fields said. "That includes thinking less and just going out there and playing off of instincts, rather than say so much info in my head and data in my head, and clearly just going out there and playing football. …That's when I play my best is when I'm out there playing free and being myself. So I'm going to say kind of bump all the what I should, this and that, like pocket stuff. I'm going to go out there and be me."

Canth

Liked Posts:
For those not wanting to wade through the article, it basically comes down to a Schefter interview on Pat McAfee's show (as transcribed by Jacob Infante) where he pointed out that Williams does not have an agent and then Schefter's take that he would need an agent to work any magic to try and force his way to avoid being drafted by a team.

So the 'signal' is that Williams hasn't hired an agent.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
So the signal is that he hasn't hired an agent yet.

Wtf seriously?

Canth

Liked Posts:
Yeah, you would think with it being a Superbowl week that they could find something else to talk about - you know, something about the 2 teams actually playing in the championship game.

This seems more like stuff that I would expect around the combine. But, I guess Cowherd kicked it off so you have a piling on effect now for a made up story.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Also, I don't mean to shit on the article that Sigler put together here. It addresses the topic in a straight forward deal.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I’ve read this article 6 times now and I can’t find a flaw in the logic. Really good read and has some interesting points for any BAERS fans out there