Caleb Williams will negotiate his own contract.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So I just watched a few moments of breaking news from a pair of youtube wannabes. it was on the tube and my daughters watching some choral music and not worth finding it again. The info was fine but their opinions were ridiculous,

The news is in the title which to me is a no big deal. Rookie contracts are fixed amounts and and his marketing firm can help him with the details/distribution. This is not like negotiating your own 2nd contract at what you think your inflated value is and having your pride get in the way of negotiations.

Of course, I expect to hear about how Poles wouldn't deal with Roquan and that he'll now pass on CW because of it from the hopeful.

Now for the ridiculous. They've determined that this would be the cause for Poles to keep Fields and trade the pick. LOL.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
So I just watched a few moments of breaking news from a pair of youtube wannabes. it was on the tube and my daughters watching some choral music and not worth finding it again. The info was fine but their opinions were ridiculous,

The news is in the title which to me is a no big deal. Rookie contracts are fixed amounts and and his marketing firm can help him with the details/distribution. This is not like negotiating your own 2nd contract at what you think your inflated value is and having your pride get in the way of negotiations.

Of course, I expect to hear about how Poles wouldn't deal with Roquan and that he'll now pass on CW because of it from the hopeful.

Now for the ridiculous. They've determined that this would be the cause for Poles to keep Fields and trade the pick. LOL.
I think there are several reason to keep Fields..This may be a small part, but not the deciding factor.

There are also plenty of reasons to draft Williams despite the whole self negotiation stuff.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hilarious if true

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Last edited:

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Meaning his dad will run the show. Another Roquan. No thank you

msadows

Liked Posts:
Not a big deal

Rookie 1st round contracts are pretty much firm based upon last years deals.

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Change is constant. Considering how crooked most agents are, I'm sure this will start to become more prevelant.

Running away from change all the way back to the 23rd ranked quarterback in the league is for the faint-hearted. The future is here. Bear fans need to embrace it unless they're happy with the purgatory King George has built for us over the last 15 years. #choosegreatness . . .

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
At least he is still attending the UNDERWEAR OLYMPICS

#trenches

Bust

Liked Posts:
Change is constant. Considering how crooked most agents are, I'm sure this will start to become more prevelant.

Running away from change all the way back to the 23rd ranked quarterback in the league is for the faint-hearted. The future is here. Bear fans need to embrace it unless they're happy with the purgatory King George has built for us over the last 15 years. #choosegreatness . . .

it's not that common tho . . .

NEXXT!!!!