Calling out Bullseye

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Whats with your signature??????????

Greetz from Germany to all Bulls fans

[4] [10] [23] [33] [COACH]

Are you a Jerry Krause hater as well? You need to add [GM] right away. Dont let Jordan blind you with hate for the man. Sure he had his faults but he also had some good moves in his tenure here.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn´t know there was a banner for the GM, too. On the Wallpaper on bulls.com it wasn´t, too.

But I fixed it. Hope you´re happy now. :p

Ps: You love to post huh? You could have written me a message. :D

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Bullseye wrote:
Didn´t know there was a banner for the GM, too. On the Wallpaper on bulls.com it wasn´t, too.

I could have but I wanted to put you to shame. Yes they put a banner in 03-04 for him in a ceremony.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ah that was the time I could only read the boxscores because there was no league pass und German TV shows nothing. Not even the German basketball league. Next season will be the first ever for me to watch all Bulls games.

Oh btw. I´ll come to NY from 12/26 - 01/01. Maybe we´ll see each other. :)

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Bullseye wrote:
Ah that was the time I could only read the boxscores because there was no league pass und German TV shows nothing. Not even the German basketball league. Next season will be the first ever for me to watch all Bulls games.

Oh btw. I´ll come to NY from 12/26 - 01/01. Maybe we´ll see each other. :)

I will be the guy that will put your luggage in the car at the airport and take off. Its the oldest trick in the book.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
Bullseye wrote:

I could have but I wanted to put you to shame. Yes they put a banner in 03-04 for him in a ceremony.

And it's an absolute friggin' joke. When I'm at the UC, I cringe everytime I see the banner for that fat, fugly troll. I want to rip it down & take a big fat deuce on it. I don't believe in banners for GM's, especially for conceited, holier-than-thou a-holes like Krause. No GM should have a banner hanging in the rafters, except maybe Auerbach & RC Buford.

Don't listen to Newskool Bullseye. Other than a great draft night in '87 & hiring the best coach of all time, Krause did squat to make the Bulls champions. The rest was all Michael Jeffrey Jordan, it's as simple as that.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
And Bullseye, if you're going to have [GM] in your signature, it shouldn't be first on the list, it should be dead last.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Other than a great draft night in '87 & hiring the best coach of all time, Krause did squat to make the Bulls champions. The rest was all Michael Jeffrey Jordan, it's as simple as that.

You disprove your own case here. Krause deserves a banner. Jerry West would get one but he already has one with the Lakers as a player.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
so for making one good move krause gets a banner? he only signed phil cuz phil was willing to play the triangle, which doug collins wasn't. so basically he picked jackson cuz he wanted someone who would listen to him.

john paxson deserves a banner then. drafting BG, trading the rights to luol, making the eddy curry trade, just that's good enough to equal hiring phil jackson isn't it?

besides, the only coaching experience jackson had when we hired him as an assistant was the CBA. great, should we send vinny to the CBA then make him an assistant. will that get pax a banner?

only jerry krause could go from 72 wins to 15 from 96 to 2000. that's just pathetic. pax went from 23 wins in his first season to FORTY FREAKING SEVEN. in ONE YEAR. that's a 24 game turnaround without even a major acquisition. by major i mean established player btw, not rookies.

so where's john paxson's campaign for a banner???

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
bullsman24 wrote:
so for making one good move krause gets a banner? he only signed phil cuz phil was willing to play the triangle, which doug collins wasn't. so basically he picked jackson cuz he wanted someone who would listen to him.

john paxson deserves a banner then. drafting BG, trading the rights to luol, making the eddy curry trade, just that's good enough to equal hiring phil jackson isn't it?

besides, the only coaching experience jackson had when we hired him as an assistant was the CBA. great, should we send vinny to the CBA then make him an assistant. will that get pax a banner?

only jerry krause could go from 72 wins to 15 from 96 to 2000. that's just pathetic. pax went from 23 wins in his first season to FORTY FREAKING SEVEN. in ONE YEAR. that's a 24 game turnaround without even a major acquisition. by major i mean established player btw, not rookies.

so where's john paxson's campaign for a banner???

Jerry Krause: Made one of the most underrated deals ever in Bill for Oakley, drafted Pip, Grant, BJ, signed Harper Kerr Longley, traded for one of the best PFs in the league in Rodman. Krause deserves his banner.