dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
LOL. I came to CCS specifically to see if someone bumped this. Y’all didn’t disappoint. ?

You are the OP of this great thread so you should be here. You're on CCS every single day so you were coming anyway...LOL

Thanks for coming back. :Pace:

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
But only if we had your boy Cam, right junior? The great Cam Newton is looking like superman out there. LOL
images
What did Bellichek give up for Cam and what did Pace give up for Foles? That’s the difference genius. It’s really funny watching a Pace fan boi try to take a victory lap on QUARTERBACK of all positions LOL.

msadows

Liked Posts:
What did Bellichek give up for Cam and what did Pace give up for Foles? That’s the difference genius. It’s really funny watching a Pace fan boi try to take a victory lap on QUARTERBACK of all positions LOL.

Lets not act like cam was a realistic option.

Nagy doesn't change his scheme. He's a moron. Cam doesn't fit this scheme. Plus, the injury concerns(obviously)

Foles was probably the only QB available outside of teddy who could fit a West Coast offense and not be a total mess.

You obviously needed someone besides mitch to rely on this season. Couldn't depend on shitty ass mariotta or dalton. Teddy didn't want to come here because he was scared of mitch(lol).

Either way, cam aint much worst or better than foles, but you can bet that he would be worse on the bears cause nagy would figure out the worst way to utilize him.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Lets not act like cam was a realistic option.

Nagy doesn't change his scheme. He's a moron. Cam doesn't fit this scheme. Plus, the injury concerns(obviously)

Foles was probably the only QB available outside of teddy who could fit a West Coast offense and not be a total mess.

You obviously needed someone besides mitch to rely on this season. Couldn't depend on shitty ass mariotta or dalton. Teddy didn't want to come here because he was scared of mitch(lol).

Either way, cam aint much worst or better than foles, but you can bet that he would be worse on the bears cause nagy would figure out the worst way to utilize him.
This has literally nothing to do with what I posted.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Victory lap? What the hell are you talking about junior? I'm just having some fun with the Pace haters that wanted Cam's garbage ass in a Bears uniform. I'm not saying Foles is our savior but definitely still good with giving up a mid round pick for Foles over bringing garbage ass Cam here.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yes, it does.

Foles was one of the only realistic options at QB for us this offseason. Thats the difference. Thats why it cost a 4th rounder.
Lol. You can’t be reasoned with because you’re so dead set on your opinion being the only one.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Victory lap? What the hell are you talking about junior? I'm just having some fun with the Pace haters that wanted Cam's garbage ass in a Bears uniform. I'm not saying Foles is our savior but definitely still good with giving up a mid round pick for Foles over bringing garbage ass Cam here.
Again, it’s what was given up. Bellichek didn’t give up shit, so it’s really no skin off his back if he sucks. Pace on the other hand gave up a fourth round pick, Foles needs to produce more than Newton does for that simple reason.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Again, it’s what was given up. Bellichek didn’t give up shit, so it’s really no skin off his back if he sucks. Pace on the other hand gave up a fourth round pick, Foles needs to produce more than Newton does for that simple reason.

There was a market for one guy. There wasn’t a market for the other guy.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
If you didn't watch Sunday Night Football then you missed Cam Newton leading the Patriots to within a yard of beating one of the top Super Bowl contenders this year. He played like a legit top QB in the league. While Bears fans are all excited over the "improvement" Mitch has shown and the 2-0 record against basement dwellers Cam has racked up:

71% completion percentage
552 yards passing
96.8 rating
122 yards rushing

He also didn't cost a draft pick in trade. And he's making considerably less than Foles is.

Yet another missed QB evaluation by Pace.

giphy.gif

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember when people on this forum were so smart........

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Another way of looking at it is cam was coming off injuries and nobody knew if he had gotten over them and that is why he lasted longer and the Bears could not afford to wait and risk getting nothing.

So Belichik at the end of the day picked up cam as his last resort and it looked like he had the last laugh but looks more and more like desperation. One TD in the month. That’s Shoop level offense.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Again, it's about the player we got compared to the player they got and giving up a mid round pick to get a guy like Foles who can bring a locker room and team together compared to a washed up clown who just wants to dance around and show his superman pose when his team is down by 20 but he runs for a 1st down is something i'd take all day every day especially for a mid round pick. I already loved the guy but after that speech he gave in the after the game presser last week, i love him even more. That's the kind of guy i want QB-ing my team. I'm excited to see how far he can take this team and instead of spending every single day of my life on CCS complaining about the Bears i'd rather stay as positive as possible and hope this offense keeps getting better and this team keeps winning.

Now don't you need to go make a "I hate Ryan Pace" thread or how bout another thread about how bad our o-line is? We haven't talked about that enough this week. SMDH

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Another way of looking at it is cam was coming off injuries and nobody knew if he had gotten over them and that is why he lasted longer and the Bears could not afford to wait and risk getting nothing.

So Belichik at the end of the day picked up cam as his last resort and it looked like he had the last laugh but looks more and more like desperation. One TD in the month. That’s Shoop level offense.

I'm pretty sure the bears made the first qb move of the off-season.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Again, it's about the player we got compared to the player they got and giving up a mid round pick to get a guy like Foles who can bring a locker room and team together compared to a washed up clown who just wants to dance around and show his superman pose when his team is down by 20 but he runs for a 1st down is something i'd take all day every day especially for a mid round pick. I already loved the guy but after that speech he gave in the after the game presser last week, i love him even more. That's the kind of guy i want QB-ing my team. I'm excited to see how far he can take this team and instead of spending every single day of my life on CCS complaining about the Bears i'd rather stay as positive as possible and hope this offense keeps getting better and this team keeps winning.

Now don't you need to go make a "I hate Ryan Pace" thread or how bout another thread about how bad our o-line is? We haven't talked about that enough this week. SMDH
he over paid for Foles. Your wall of text which I didn’t read by the way is proof of how ignorant you are. Value matters in the NFL. It’s called “cost vs benefit” dummy.