Can we acquire Stoudemire and Miller?

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
Chicago Bulls: A.Stoudemire, M.Miller, and Suns 14th pick

Phoenix Suns: L.Deng, Ty.Thomas, and Wolves 6th pick

Minnesota Timberwolves: K.Hinrich, L.Johnson, and Bulls 16th pick

Rose1

Liked Posts:
It makes sense to me. I would definitely conquer.

vhans5219

Liked Posts:
Why would the Bulls want Mike Miller ?

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
vhans5219 wrote:
Why would the Bulls want Mike Miller ?

Because he complements Rose, shooting wise, and his contract expires the same year Lebron James is a FA.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can see it happening, but I don't think it's very likely. I assume that we would also resign BG with this. If so, the roster would be pretty good to say the least.

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
The Wolves are not trading their 6th pick for Kirk Hinrich. Get it out of your heads because it's not going to happen. The best we can do is probably expirings and the 18th pick.

Liked Posts:
If the Bulls can get Amare Stoudemire (if he's healthy) AND Mike Miller, you can quote me right now-

THE BULLS WILL WIN THE TITLE NEXT YEAR.

I think those are our guys - if we get THOSE two guys we're back baby!

Awesome proposal.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
come on, i think they'd part with the 6th pick in the weakest draft since 2000.

kirk hinrich was taken with the 7th in one of the greatest drafts ever, he's not exactly a scrub.

plus they're still getting back a mid-round pick, and a solid starting point guard to put beside randy foye, i think this is a great trade.

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
bullsman24 wrote:
come on, i think they'd part with the 6th pick in the weakest draft since 2000.

kirk hinrich was taken with the 7th in one of the greatest drafts ever, he's not exactly a scrub.

plus they're still getting back a mid-round pick, and a solid starting point guard to put beside randy foye, i think this is a great trade.

That was the best draft ever. The only one you could make a case for that was better is the 2008 NBA draft. 2008 draft was just deeper. 2003 draft has superstars in the lottery. Hinrich is a starter Point Guard on most teams in the league. For instance, Portland is a great role for him. Why, he can play off Roy and get others involved. He can play next to Joe Johnson in Atlanta. Now he won't be a difference maker if he played on Mavs squad. but he'll do fine with his role. Hinrich has qualities that teams want.