Can we get a Watson is Better than Trubisky sub forum?

Rise

Liked Posts:
I do think Trubs will end up being pretty good for us - just not Watson good. It pisses me off every time I see a Texans game and realize what we could have had. Bear fans have to take their blinders off and stop giving Pace a pass. He missed on Watson who is clearly the superior QB. He missed on Vic Beasley. He brought in a bunch of a scrub free agents and paid the human neck QB a ton of money to sit on the bench. And the 1 pro bowler he drafted (Howard) won't be going back to the pro bowl any time soon.

We need to clean house and that includes getting rid of PACE!

Fire Andy Reid too then while you’re at it. Howard by the way is well on his way to another probowl. You’re over reacting big time here. Watson looks great, he was more nfl ready, he has the better team, and he is taking full advantage, good for him! We have a completely different situation.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol, Watson is Michael Jordan. Yet to beat a team with a winning record. Just another day on the Bears Meatball Board.
The knee-jerk reaction Olympics on this website.

It was a quote from Dabo, his college head coach. relax.

Jawbreaker

Liked Posts:
Fire Andy Reid too then while you’re at it. Howard by the way is well on his way to another probowl. You’re over reacting big time here. Watson looks great, he was more nfl ready, he has the better team, and he is taking full advantage, good for him! We have a completely different situation.

Ok, so I will spot you Howard and say he will make another Pro Bowl. Thats still not getting it done. Go back and check the Bears 85' team and see the number of Pro Bowlers we had on that team - almost 1 for each position. Check the Ravens SB team, Steelers, 49ers, etc., - loaded with pro bowlers! Pro Bowlers win Super Bowls! You need a team of difference makers. The one exception might be the Patriots who may not have been as loaded top to bottom but they had the possibly the greatest QB of all time and the arguably the greatest coach. That makes up for a lot... and is something the Bears won't be having anytime soon.

Pace is better than what we had... but that's fools gold. An illusion. Pace, top to bottom, is simply not getting done at the level we need to get back to a SB.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I do think Trubs will end up being pretty good for us - just not Watson good. It pisses me off every time I see a Texans game and realize what we could have had. Bear fans have to take their blinders off and stop giving Pace a pass. He missed on Watson who is clearly the superior QB. He missed on Vic Beasley. He brought in a bunch of a scrub free agents and paid the human neck QB a ton of money to sit on the bench. And the 1 pro bowler he drafted (Howard) won't be going back to the pro bowl any time soon.

We need to clean house and that includes getting rid of PACE!

Lol. Vic Beasley.
Otherwise known as "he who disappears against average players"
Watch Beasley's tape when he's not playing against UDFA's or journeymen backups. Its not pretty.

Jawbreaker

Liked Posts:
Lol. Vic Beasley.
Otherwise known as "he who disappears against average players"
Watch Beasley's tape when he's not playing against UDFA's or journeymen backups. Its not pretty.

So you would rather have Kevin White?

Rise

Liked Posts:
Ok, so I will spot you Howard and say he will make another Pro Bowl. Thats still not getting it done. Go back and check the Bears 85' team and see the number of Pro Bowlers we had on that team - almost 1 for each position. Check the Ravens SB team, Steelers, 49ers, etc., - loaded with pro bowlers! Pro Bowlers win Super Bowls! You need a team of difference makers. The one exception might be the Patriots who may not have been as loaded top to bottom but they had the possibly the greatest QB of all time and the arguably the greatest coach. That makes up for a lot... and is something the Bears won't be having anytime soon.

Pace is better than what we had... but that's fools gold. An illusion. Pace, top to bottom, is simply not getting done at the level we need to get back to a SB.

Ok so if by year 3 he has not completed an all time great roster he should be fired? Got it. I tell you what I see, a young defense coming into its own, a great young 1-2 rb combo picked in mid rounds, a rookie qb who just had a historic win (1st rookie in 20 years to win in Baltimore), an oline that can still create holes with 9-10 in the box every play.

Is it perfect like 85? Not even close, are we even a good team? Nope. But the arrow is pointing up, the needs and direction are clear. This was a total rebuild and it takes time with how bare the cupboard was.

Fox needs to go, but Pace deserves a second coach. He has not been perfect but he has shown enough potential.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So you would rather have Kevin White?

I didn't say that. But Vic Beasley is drastically overrated.
Cant defend the run and cant cover. Good at paas rushing when his team is leading by a lot and when he is going up against practice squad fodder