Canceled !!!!!!

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
the owners were gonna raise salary from 5m on average to 7m average they just didn't want the money to go to players un worthy (Eddy Curry Mike Dunleavy Glibert Arenas the list goes on and on). They want a more play for play system and i dont blame them. The system is broke and 22 teams losing money something needs to be done. S&T need too be scratched from the next CBA. Also if you trade for a guy like Dwight Howard in the last year of his deal you dont have his Bird rights. That would help small market teams a lot. I hope Stern and Silver stay strong and get a more fair system so all teams get a better chance to win titles and not just big markets getting superstars.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can't wait for the season to start and see Rose dominate the Pacers and Bucks :smug:

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can't wait for the season to start and see Rose dominate the Pacers and Bucks and Pistons and Cavs :smug2:

Fixed

I said Bucks and Pacers on purpose because God is a Bucks fan and BleacherBym is a Pacers fan hahaha

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
I said Bucks and Pacers on purpose because God is a Bucks fan and BleacherBym is a Pacers fan hahaha

I see................................................now

When the Bulls beat the Bucks will that be considered going against the word of God?

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

But how did you like that last game the Bulls played the Bucks? Rose with 30 points and 17 dimes.

:dealwithit:

:)

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, nobody will ever see through this disguise.

david-stern-lockout.jpg