Cant Get Vic

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Why would I want him anyways?

This isn't the 2018 unit anymore. Our issue on defense is aging talent and lack of talent, not really scheme man.

I was unimpressed by our defense only two interceptions? Lame.

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
Why would I want him anyways?

This isn't the 2018 unit anymore. Our issue on defense is aging talent and lack of talent, not really scheme man.

Pagano plays too soft. I think with Vic we can get back to 2018..

We J.J back ASAP along with Deon Bush

msadows

Liked Posts:
Pagano plays too soft. I think with Vic we can get back to 2018..

We J.J back ASAP along with Deon Bush

No, you won't.

That 2018 unit had the best slot corner in the league and two corners playing at near probowl levels.

You also had the best FS in the league and a borderline probowl SS.

You also had DT playing good, and not like a shadow of his former self.

You also had a much better pass rush.

If we blitz, which yes, I think we should do more, the good qb's would tear this defense up. This team simply doesn't have the defensive backs to be able to blitz on a regular basis.

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
No, you won't.

That 2018 unit had the best slot corner in the league and two corners playing at near probowl levels.

You also had the best FS in the league and a borderline probowl SS.

You also had DT playing good, and not like a shadow of his former self.

You also had a much better pass rush.

If we blitz, which yes, I think we should do more, the good qb's would tear this defense up. This team simply doesn't have the defensive backs to be able to blitz on a regular basis.

Kyler Fuller and J.J are a great 1-2 combo along with Eddie and Tashaun we can be more aggressive. Agree to disagree Buddy

msadows

Liked Posts:
Kyler Fuller and J.J are a great 1-2 combo along with Eddie and Tashaun we can be more aggressive. Agree to disagree Buddy

Eddie is statistically one of the worst Free Safeties in the league this year....

JJ is playing great for a rookie but Prince in 2018 was a borderline probowler. Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Skrine is the worst slot corner in the league, callahan was the best.

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
Don't want Vic. He was too timid to send our LBers after Rodgers too.

He's a good DC but I want someone much more aggressive with these guys.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Looking at it objectively Vic is kind of overrated. Yeah he's better then Pagano but that's not saying much. 2018 was a perfect storm of weak schedule insane talent on defense and the bears offense being pretty decent at running the ball and time of possession. Vic also had a couple of bad games even in that historic year letting Rodgers score 21 in the 2nd half of the packers game with a bad leg not being able to stop the dolphins screens and letting them drop 31. Losing 30 to 27 in OT to the giants and letting Brady have a pretty good game.

Vics defense on the Broncos is ranked 26th in scoring and 21st in YPG. So yes talent had a lot to do with his success.