Can't Wait

Kenny Loggins

Liked Posts:
Till the draft is finished. No more stupid trade ideas and rumors from "sport" writers. No more posts on here explaining why the Bears should mortgage the next few drafts for the unknown player. If you guys are honest how many QB posts were made? It got so bad that some thought Jamie Newman was our guy. Seems with the internet anyone can call themselves a sportswriter. Just go to Fansided to read those clowns.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Fans have hope that something could still be done to help salvage this season...so what?

Its gonna be far worse after the draft. Alot of venting immediatley after followed by a few months of silence until we all talk ourselves into being a 10 win team...

Montucky

Liked Posts:
If you think this will end with the draft you have got another thing coming. Fake rumor peddling has become quite clicks-lucrative, turns out people will read about things whether they are true or not.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
With Pace the Bears are always in the Danger Zone, he really plays Footloose and fancy free Playing with the Boys in the draft, but whatever happens This Is It, I'm Alright if you Meet Me Half Way.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure we'll have a

"post 2021 draft; mock 2022 draft"

On this site by Sunday morning

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Till the draft is finished. No more stupid trade ideas and rumors from "sport" writers. No more posts on here explaining why the Bears should mortgage the next few drafts for the unknown player. If you guys are honest how many QB posts were made? It got so bad that some thought Jamie Newman was our guy. Seems with the internet anyone can call themselves a sportswriter. Just go to Fansided to read those clowns.

dont worry, after the draft it'll transition to pace haters vs pace nut huggers on how the draft went and shoulda done this vs that...

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Mock drafts and offseasons have been mild af. Probably cause the mccaskeys have defeated the fan base lol

if you think that shit is bad can’t wait for the meltdown or excessive homer dick sucking threads.

either way any thread is better than a @dabears70 thread the guy is a tard

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
b1f00b61a51f35f150a678a04df20375.gif

aeronaut

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
careful with fan sided talk, we have a resident idiot poster who actually reads that and sports mockery.

I read both fan sided and sports mockery. Then I have a good chuckle, and think about what might really happen.