Captain Munnerlyn

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Remember last off season? Bears were basically signing him and it fell through. It think it was a cheap deal

Nice little player and one of the best names in sports. Not sure if is love two short corners on this team (him and Jennings if Peanut gone) but would have been nice to have him on the roster

Then again, could be the beneficiary of that great front 7 in front of him.

Discuss

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
They were trying to sign him to play nickle back.. Panthers convinced him he would get to be more than that.

I don't know if he can tackle. Jennings and Antoine Winfield were good small zone corners because they can hit and tackle as well as cover

Why must I be Saad? Via Tapatalk

Nick80

Plays with a chip on his shoulder? Works hard due to his limitations?

Maybe a Nathan Vasher in disguise?

Paid this offseason, more than likely.

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
A friend of mine played blackjack with him on a cruise. He said he was way cool and humble.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We really can't afford to have two 5'8" CBs with him and if Jennings is re-signed.

If we can afford him to play nickle I am all for it. Frey was okay, but did not make a lot of plays.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
He's best coming off the corner in Carolina's blitzing scheme. Not really a great cover guy.

Liked Posts:
Remember last off season? Bears were basically signing him and it fell through. It think it was a cheap deal

Nice little player and one of the best names in sports. Not sure if is love two short corners on this team (him and Jennings if Peanut gone) but would have been nice to have him on the roster

Then again, could be the beneficiary of that great front 7 in front of him.

Discuss

I would have loved to have had the captain on the Bears. IMO he's the perfect mold of a zone T2 zone CB. I had him in every single mock last season.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Not sure he's worth it since being demoted to sergeant.

Liked Posts:
I really hope the Bears make a run at signing Vontea Davis & Gregg Hardy in the offseason. The Bears are going to have a lot of cap space & have to spend it. I think these two would make great additions. I really am surprised that Vontea Davis isn't a name talked about more on this board as a potential free agent.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets