Casa Bonita/South Park

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Badass

Being a teenager in the 90s, I grew up on this show. Then, when I moved to Colorado in 2001 I was, of course, taken to Casa Bonita b/c it's a rite of passage here. For those that have never been: It's dumpy and the food is horrible. However, you marvel at the building, the cliffdiving, barts cave, the video games and all the potential it has. The food in particular is lazy and atrocious which is a SIN considering how great Mexican food here is.

I imagine Trey and Matt will turn it into a #1 restaurant. 1K covers a day at least. Making Mexican food taste great doesn't take a lot of work nor money, so that should be a quick turn. Updating the building will cost a cool million but those dudes have it. They are going to "MAKE CASA BONITA GREAT AGAIN."

@AuCN @modo @1COBearsfan and others...

3DROCPT4FNHUZJSKPJ737PTMKM.jpg

Last edited:

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is hilarious!

One can only hope the commercials will be Cartman doing various songs about the place.
Think about it like this...there was already a line out the door precovid for years and locals abhorred it. I can't even imagine the demand once it's been flipped.

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you ever come to Colorado, make sure to check it out. I bet it'll be incredible.
My wife wrote me as soon as she heard the news! It's a no-brainer. Despite the terrible food, it was still a Denver icon. As evidenced in this thread, most people outside of Denver didn't realize it was a real place. They are going to fix the issues and make it a huge success.

Printing money, so to speak.