CBS 2023 1st round Redraft

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
lol. CBS gave part time SAM LB’er an A grade at the midway point of the season. He’s been awful for the Lions.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This list is about as stupid as @daniel.

No one is taking Anthony Richardson after getting hurt every game. That dude will never stay healthy.

Also darnell wright is arguably the best rookie tackle and somehow goes 4th on this list at #17.

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I love me some Dawand Jones and am fine with Wright but the Bears should have taken Carter. With Sweat and Billings that's 3/4 of a very good line.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I love me some Dawand Jones and am fine with Wright but the Bears should have taken Carter. With Sweat and Billings that's 3/4 of a very good line.

If the bears drafted Carter he'd have been sniffing glue and hanging out with Alan Willaims.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
If the bears drafted Carter he'd have been sniffing glue and hanging out with Alan Willaims.
Why? Are the Bears an unorganized, undisciplined, shit franchise that can’t keep their players out of trouble and instill professionalism?

I hate that narrative.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Why? Are the Bears an unorganized, undisciplined, shit franchise that can’t keep their players out of trouble and instill professionalism?

I hate that narrative.

Its not a narrative, we literally fired two coaches for diddling themselves in front of people.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
It’s not a narrative, we literally fired two coaches for diddling themselves in front of people.
Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you I gotta plead ignorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon, you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices and I tell you people do that all the time.

- George Costanza

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No offense to Fields or his most loyal fans, but if you did a redraft, the Bears don't take Stroud ?