CCS Radio -- Live @ 10PM CST

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
http://tobtr.com/s/6012037.

Click here to listen live or stream after the show is recorded. As always, feel free to phone in with questions or comments!

(347) 633-9245

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Joey is owning it. Good work guys.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
listening.still shouldnt be called ccs radio. should be cubs or whatever as it is bias. good job but bias

Sent from my Rotary Phone using Tapatalk

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I don't listen to every one, but this is the first one that I heard with a majority of Cubs talk. Plus, they need you to call in Dews because these guys aren't Sox fans.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't listen to every one, but this is the first one that I heard with a majority of Cubs talk. Plus, they need you to call in Dews because these guys aren't Sox fans.

il have to call in next week. il stir the pot a little bit :)

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
347-633-9245 Phone in Dews.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The last show i hosted (a cpl weeks ago), we talked quite a bit about the sox. Someone called in and had some input. It's all about the callers. That's the best thing about CCS Radio - we talk Chicago Sports - all of 'em. Now, Nick, Jos and I are Cubs fans, so naturally we known more about that team -- but we all have some sort of knowledge about the Sox - and we don't talk down about the Sox on air. All four Sox fans might get upset. ;)

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The last show i hosted (a cpl weeks ago), we talked quite a bit about the sox. Someone called in and had some input. It's all about the callers. That's the best thing about CCS Radio - we talk Chicago Sports - all of 'em. Now, Nick, Jos and I are Cubs fans, so naturally we known more about that team -- but we all have some sort of knowledge about the Sox - and we don't talk down about the Sox on air. All four Sox fans might get upset. ;)

i get it but you guys post a thread about the radio show in the cubs forum and not the sox as well.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I told both Fisch and Adam earlier today that I was planning on making this a Cubs-centric show because pitchers and catchers are reporting soon. I follow the Cubs farm system closely, therefore that's what I had the most to say about. Although, minor league baseball is a passion of mine and I would've talked about anyone's farm system. There are quite a few guys who're looking to make huge strides this year, so I would've been all for changing it up and talking about the Sox -- but somebody has to ask me to do it unless I've worked them into the show beforehand.

You clearly haven't listened to the last three shows, because we've talked Sox on all of them. I would've been glad to change gears and talk about the Sox, but nobody phoned in to talk about the Sox. Listeners drive the show's content.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i get it but you guys post a thread about the radio show in the cubs forum and not the sox as well.

that's fair. Considering the active sox fans are active in other forums, I personally don't post the link in there - but I should.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

To be honest, I was in the middle of posting in all the forums and realized it was 15 minutes 'til showtime, which means I have to get ready and setup for the show. When I came back to CCS after the show, I was in the middle of my post for the Sox forum. We usually try to post show links earlier in the day, but I was just too busy today and brain farted it. That's on me.