CCS sports injuries.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
People who have never had it will never understand.
Did you pop yours back in? I let mine heal where it dislocated to. EMT at the game had the same injury as me and let it heal and was fine and doctor at the hospital(after I drove myself there to make sure I hadn't damaged anything else) said they could put it back in but it was going to be painful(duh) and it was likely to slip out again..so I just let it be. Now I have a cool conversation topic/grossout option

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Were you winning when the hamstring went off?
Unfortunately no. Dog shot off like a rocket and I was trying to catch it from behind. I partially blame the person who set it up; I waited too long to run after I had warmed up and got cold. That dog was flying though; not sure if I would have caught him anyway, but I felt like I would have gained ground. My Dad laughs at me to this day.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Well dang, I'm comparatively a huge wuss. I simply had worn-out shoulders that needed a lot of icing and ibuprofen from swimming distance (200yd & 500yd Free) in HS.
Um, I did get pantsed (well speedo-ed) during a water polo tournament at IU-Bloomington on a break-away with the ball....or multiple balls at that point.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have been smellin GAS lately. Is that an accident waiting to happen ??

UnBan my nephew EVERYBODY please, Thank You everyone

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have been smellin GAS lately. Is that an accident waiting to happen ??

UnBan my nephew EVERYBODY please, Thank You everyone
Serious question: are you going for a slightly more Special person version of AussieBear?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Serious question: are you going for a slightly more Special person version of AussieBear?
Is he even still around ?

I strive for brilliance or at least whitty but somehow fall short. What's your excuse ?

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hyperextended knee
Torn meniscus and torn acl in right knee x2.
Separated shoulder.

KBay Marine Corps and Hawaiian armed forces undefeated flag football champs 1998!! Wooo! lol....

Tore the ACL the 2nd time in Iraq 2005. Jumping out of a shipping container of all things.