Cespedes Almost Signed With Sox Before Oakland

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
White Soxs are the only team in baseball to not sign a free agent this off season. That is hard to believe very crazy stat.

EDIT: NVM just saw they are signing Fukudome

Last edited:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mean't a real one. :elephant:

who did the cubs sign that was real? I thought you guys were getting Wilson,Pujols, Fielder...all these big names...what happened? oh sorry you got dejesus...my bad :rolleyes:

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
who did the cubs sign that was real? I thought you guys were getting Wilson,Pujols, Fielder...all these big names...what happened? oh sorry you got dejesus...my bad :rolleyes:

Don't forget Paul Maholm. Cy Young, baby! W00t!

I think neither Chicago team is in spend mode, which is probably a good idea considering the state of each farm system.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't forget Paul Maholm. Cy Young, baby! W00t!

I think neither Chicago team is in spend mode, which is probably a good idea considering the state of each farm system.

which sucks because we are in chicago, not fucking kansas city. cubs and sox should combine to 1 team and they would be ok. :)

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
which sucks because we are in chicago, not fucking kansas city. cubs and sox should combine to 1 team and they would be ok. :)

I think throwing more money at the problem isn't going to solve it, but if you fix the problem first, then you have a solid foundation and then you can throw more money at it to improve an already-good situation rather than to just tread water. Such a plan would benefit both Chicago teams.