Champ Kelly

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Looks like Denver may be interested in champ Kelly for their gm spot. If he's hired bears would receive a 3rd round comp pick in each of the next 2 drafts. Thatd give them 4 picks in the top 100 this year and I believe 8 picks plus any comp picks they gain.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Pace will just waste them moving up 2 spots.
Pace will not be in charge of drafting for the Bears in 2021.

Him and trump will be fishing

Rise

Liked Posts:
Why do we always get poached but the Packers, the team that is routinely destroying us never loses anyone. I mean we had 2 HCs who were poached from us coaching last year. Now we are going to lose maybe the guy responsible for our good mid round picks. It is like man, you made the Bears mediocre? You must be a genius.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Why do we always get poached but the Packers, the team that is routinely destroying us never loses anyone. I mean we had 2 HCs who were poached from us coaching last year. Now we are going to lose maybe the guy responsible for our good mid round picks. It is like man, you made the Bears mediocre? You must be a genius.
because nobody knows what to think of GB’s FO since rodgers is still running the show at MVP levels

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

And I've also heard Cliff Stein will likely be considered for GM openings this year.

It looks likely Kelly is also a candidate for the Falcons GM

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
because nobody knows what to think of GB’s FO since rodgers is still running the show at MVP levels

What about the coaches poached from the Bears like the poster said. It seems like ever OC and DC of Patriots gets poached, and Tom Brady was running the show at MVP levels. Why not the Packers?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
What about the coaches poached from the Bears like the poster said. It seems like ever OC and DC of Patriots gets poached, and Tom Brady was running the show at MVP levels. Why not the Packers?
because Billy B disciples are notoriously bad. i obviously have no inside knowledge but i assume most other front offices chalk up GB’s sustained success to rodgers and mccarthy and now Rodgers and Lafleur. this is exactly why i want the next HC to be an offensive guy. much harder to poach the HC.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Id say the packers aren't really impressive schematically on either side of the ball. Patriots have always outschemed teams but it seems to be Belichek doing that all. Fangio was clearly impressive schematically. Whose the other? Rivera or Gase? Gase had a resume with qbs, but he was a mistake clearly. Rivera was a system guy that has worked.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
hell yea we need that, just some extra picks to move around within, but some of you guys just might get your wish by selecting a wasted 2nd round QB pick. (y):poop: