Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 90% or more

• No idea!

• Total voters

Bust

Liked Posts:
I mean it should be a trap game. Packers should party all sat night. This game to them should be considered like stretching before the playoffs. And BOOM Nagy will pounce like a tiger and snatch a win? Big picture Nagy, always one step ahead.

Packers want the one week bye and home field at Lambeau. It's free ticket to Superbowl. You saw how the Titans struggled in the snow. Indoor warm weather teams like the Saints and Bucs have no chance there.

This is not a trap game. It's a huge game for both teams.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After watching the Packers destroy the Titans, I say we have a very very slim chance to beat them...less than 10% chance imo. I am going to go ahead and mark it up as an L. However, our chances of making the playoffs is actually 50/50 because the Cards vs Rams game is -1 so basically a pick'em. It's a flip of a coin essentially to see if we are in or out.
I think the problems that the Titans had in Lameblow were more attributed to the snow, than anything else.. They couldn't make the cuts like the Pukers could.. They just weren't used to that footing

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
I think the problems that the Titans had in Lameblow were more attributed to the snow, than anything else.. They couldn't make the cuts like the Pukers could.. They just weren't used to that footing
I am not sure if you can attribute their domination totally to the elements. Pack looked really good from all aspects.. run D, pass D, passing game and now with the emergence of AJ Dillion gives them a thunder and lightning combo. They are hitting on all cylinders heading into the playoffs - yikes!

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It’s not like the packers have never been beaten in Lambeau in the winter.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I picked 20% but Ive been drinking tonight.

I hate it but i think your drinking has not clouded your judgement on this one and 20% is the answer.

First of all it's a division game and every team/player steps up their game especially the longest standing rivalry in football.

So their defense which has been up and down we should expect to be up for this game and our defense has been up and down and looks like we'll be without J.Johnson again so it'll be another under 6 foot CB covering opposite K.Fuller in D.Shelley or K.Vildor, unless B.Skrine is back then he might start there which could end up being even worse.

Then of course is Trubisky gonna be able to keep himself calm and confident in such a huge game not only going against the Packers but knowing that all eyes are on him and it's a game to get in the playoffs. We better hope our running game is on point again and i would love to see them use A.Pierce more in this game.

Everything needs to be working for us on all 3 levels. We aren't gonna stop them from scoring but can we keep them at or around 20-28 points might be the question cause that should give us a chance......maybe.

Last edited:

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s not like the packers have never been beaten in Lambeau in the winter.
True..But I watched Titan players being very careful when making cuts, and the Pukers were just flying around..Just an opinion

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
90% because its their time! Not since 1965 has a bears offence had a run like is happening now
And i feel like the defence is gonna come through in crunch time as well

You know it's not actually spelled like it's..
football-fanatic-d-fence-custom-laser-die-cut-106.jpg

It's spelt defense.

Just sayin...LOL

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Do we receive or defer if we win the coin toss? I honestly would receive if I had to call it. Just start off the bat to get points and try to keep the Packers catching up. If we have to play catch up, which most likely we will be, it’s going to be tougher. But then it’s tough for the Bears to score against the Packers early in the game for some damn reason.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Do we receive or defer if we win the coin toss? I honestly would receive if I had to call it. Just start off the bat to get points and try to keep the Packers catching up. If we have to play catch up, which most likely we will be, it’s going to be tougher. But then it’s tough for the Bears to score against the Packers early in the game for some damn reason.
I’d defer and send the defense out there right away. Know from the start of they have come to play or not.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Back in 2012, the Bears beat the Lions in Week 17 to go 10-6. That was a noon game.

At 3:15 pm, the Vikings at 9-6 were needing a win to get to 10-6 and get the number 6 seed. The Packers were 11-4 and needing a win to clinch a bye in the playoffs. The game was in the Metrodome. Minnesota had Christian Ponder at QB that day and pulled off the upset. That victory propelled the Vikings to the playoffs and the Bears went home.

This is a similar game obviously so there is a chance.