Cheap PGs to look at

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
With all the rumors swirling that Kirk will be dealt for the #6 pick what are some cheap PG options around the league?

Jannero Pargo looks like he wants back in the NBA but he is more of a two guard.

Anthony Johnson is 65 years old but he is always ready when called upon.

Kevin Ollie (see Anthony Johnson)

Anthony Carter really resurrected his career in Denver and would be nice.

Ronnie Price really opened some eyes against the Lakers in the playoffs.

Jarret Jack and Steve Blake would be available but to sign them would be more costly than the rest.

Now see I mention any players from the draft because I do believe we need a 2 and a 4 in the draft and need a veteran pg behind Rose.

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
That's easy, my bid goes to Ronnie Price. He has young legs, energy guy, and plays like a Bulls. That's a coincidence because he did play under the former Bull Sloan in Utah.

PJ Brown

Liked Posts:
Any of these guys would be fine, although I guess I'm not crazy about bringing back Ollie at 75 years old or whatever he is. We don't need much from the guy, but we do need somebody who can fill the role. If we lose Gordon this off-season, a guy like Pargo might fit, but we might also need to aim a bit higher than these guys. But if the situation is Gordon/Rose/Salmons with Kirk gone, yeah give me one of these dudes for the fourth slot.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Simeon2UC wrote:
That's easy, my bid goes to Ronnie Price. He has young legs, energy guy, and plays like a Bulls. That's a coincidence because he did play under the former Bull Sloan in Utah.

Yes Ronnie would be perfect as he is also able to play some 2 as well.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
PJ Brown wrote:
Any of these guys would be fine, although I guess I'm not crazy about bringing back Ollie at 75 years old or whatever he is. We don't need much from the guy, but we do need somebody who can fill the role. If we lose Gordon this off-season, a guy like Pargo might fit, but we might also need to aim a bit higher than these guys. But if the situation is Gordon/Rose/Salmons with Kirk gone, yeah give me one of these dudes for the fourth slot.

Oh yea I agree 100%. One of these guys with Kirk gone and the other 3 guards still here. I should have made that clear. As for Ollie he started some games for Minny and didnt look bad.