Cheer up Guys, the bald headed con artist and the GM that passed on two HOF qbs will be fired tomorrow

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'd be willing to bet a sizeable amount that nobody from the Bears gets fired tomorrow.

If there was an option to bet on that on fanduel I would put a decent chunk on it.

No chance anyone is gone besides maybe pagano.

InsideTheLines

Opinionated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Miami Marlins
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
  2. Northwestern Wildcats
Pace, Nagy, Chuck and Ted will all be here next season.
Bet.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
The Bears need a mini-Ditka. We need the fire, the passion, women without panties Bears because this version just isn't cutting it.

I'm sorry Bears fans, but there's no excuses for being humiliated on national television to the point of mercy points at the end.

Mitch was playing for his fucking contract and instead of showing any type of determination he played like Nagy had the remote control on an electric buttplug shoved up his ass and was zapping the tickles into him every other down.

What's Mike Singletary doing? We need a coach when his yeams playing like ass who will drop his trousers or Zuma's bend over, and spread his ass cheeks in front of his own team to make a point.

Wait, is Ditka dead yet?

InsideTheLines

Opinionated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Miami Marlins
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Northwestern Wildcats
Many of us won’t be then.
My family have always been Bears fans. I’m not going anywhere. Third generation Bears fan for life. Already passing the jerseys down to my 4 and 2 year old.
It’s depressing when the Bears aren’t good. Haven’t been for a very long time. President, GM, HC, and Coordinator have had a long running problem for decades it seems. Just because they are bad doesn’t mean I’m gonna jump on the back of a different team.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
My family have always been Bears fans. I’m not going anywhere. Third generation Bears fan for life. Already passing the jerseys down to my 4 and 2 year old.
It’s depressing when the Bears aren’t good. Haven’t been for a very long time. President, GM, HC, and Coordinator have had a long running problem for decades it seems. Just because they are bad doesn’t mean I’m gonna jump on the back of a different team.
Not go to a different team. Just not care, or bother to watch for a year...or two...or three

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Not sure what that means about Nagy. He's signed for next season. If they had to comfort him by going out of their way to tell him he's safe OR if he had the gall to ask, that's a bad sign. Saying nothing is polarizing IMHO. Either he's safe for sure or his goose is cooked. It's already been decided & we'll know quickly.

Didn't know that about clips. Can't blame coaching staff if Miller saw all that and still forgot so quickly when ribbed by that asshole. Grow the hell up. Damn.
Miller should of been playing under Ridley

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I will not even bother making the yearly call to DirectTV to get free NFL Sunday Ticket if Nagy is coaching
In 2019 I was excited about the Bears until I watched the Bears first game against GB. I knew Mitch didn't't have the it factor as a QB. Told DirecTV I'm not renewing my NFL package. I was happy that the Bears went 8-8 since the Raiders had the Bears 2020 1st rd pick. Bears even got the better CB in 2nd rd.

I really wanted the Bears to tank because the Bears were 5-7 and didn't matter if they made the playoffs. They can't compete w/ good teams. Now I hope somebody picks up Kelly to be GM, and give Bears some draft capital to get a QB in 2021 draft, because the Bears are in cap hell.

The way they were playing Kmet more means that Graham will be cut. Bears aren't resigning Robinson. Hopefully Massie will be cut and lets us pray that Pace, Nagy, and Phillips are gone.

The first people the Bears should call to fill the President roll are:

Ozzie Newsome
Peyton Manning

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd be shocked if they weren't running it back next year with Phillips/Pace/Nagy. They'll scapegoat Pagano and the QBs.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
I doubt Nagy or Pace are going anywhere.

So who do they they get to scapegoat this time? Obvious target is Pagano, but I think he's back also, so I'm rolling with Dave Ragone.