Chicago Bears become only team without a 4,000 yard season in passing in 16 games

Applefan

Liked Posts:
Dan Fouts(3) and Philp Rivers(12) have 15 4,000 yard seasons between them with the Chargers and ZERO Super Bowl appearances . Stan Humphries took the franchise to it's only SB appearance, a blowout loss to the Niners.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Who remembers when Cutler threw 4 receptions for 113 yards and 1 touchdown to D'Angelo Hall? The other problem was he was a CB on the Redskins.

Although before that - there was this

Toast88

Liked Posts:
You guys think the current o-line is bad, holy shit, remember this?

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dan Fouts(3) and Philp Rivers(12) have 15 4,000 yard seasons between them with the Chargers and ZERO Super Bowl appearances . Stan Humphries took the franchise to it's only SB appearance, a blowout loss to the Niners.

Yards = superbowls....thats the future

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
... But we have an offensive guru

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
4000 yards passing doesn’t equate to wins all the time.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I also believe they are the only team in the league that has never had a qb throw for 30 tds in a season.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That’s an average of 250 yards passing a game.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
With a lot of our defenses through the years, yes it would have equated to wins, absolutely - possibly championships.
In your opinion. it can be proved by the stats we have available. 6 out of the top 12 did not make the playoffs even with the extra playoff slot.
The yardage leader only won 4 games.
6 quarterbacks without 4000 yards made the playoffs.

4000 yards can be because of garbage time trying to catch up...with that said it would be nice to have a quarterback that was able to throw for 4000 yards

3838 is the closet we have came.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Who remembers when Cutler threw 4 receptions for 113 yards and 1 touchdown to D'Angelo Hall? The other problem was he was a CB on the Redskins.

It was a special weekend. That performance wasn't even the worst part. The worst part was Cutler later saying that he would do it all over again. The moron actually would still go at the guy who picked him off 4 times in one game. Cutler was a special kind of loser.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
It was a special weekend. That performance wasn't even the worst part. The worst part was Cutler later saying that he would do it all over again. The moron actually would still go at the guy who picked him off 4 times in one game. Cutler was a special kind of loser.

I didn’t even think that was his worst game as a bear lol

Didn’t he have a passer rating of like 1.2 one game?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I didn’t even think that was his worst game as a bear lol

Didn’t he have a passer rating of like 1.2 one game?
I remember a game at SF where they were subbing in fans to pick off Cutler. That might be his worst game. Honestly, a lot of his career is a gigantic blur to me. I try to forget it all.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I remember a game at SF where they were subbing in fans to pick off Cutler. That might be his worst game. Honestly, a lot of his career is a gigantic blur to me. I try to forget it all.

I remember he had a lot of terrible games, a good amount of solid games, and maybe a handful of great games. Best in bears history, baby!

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
In your opinion. it can be proved by the stats we have available. 6 out of the top 12 did not make the playoffs even with the extra playoff slot.
The yardage leader only won 4 games.
6 quarterbacks without 4000 yards made the playoffs.

4000 yards can be because of garbage time trying to catch up...with that said it would be nice to have a quarterback that was able to throw for 4000 yards

3838 is the closet we have came.

2010, 2011, 2012, 2018, just off the top of my head. Top 10 defenses with below average to terrible offense.

It's not opinion; it's fact. If you have top 10 offense and top 10 defense in history, you not only make the playoffs but are serious contenders.

Please focus better here, thanks.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
LO>. People ripping Cutler! yeah, he sucked, but he was better by far than MOST QB's this team has had.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LO>. People ripping Cutler! yeah, he sucked, but he was better by far than MOST QB's this team has had.
Thank you, third string long snapper for the 1961 Hardin-Simmons football program. Once again proving to be a complete dope.

Just read what you wrote. “Yeah, he sucked.” End of fucking story. i keep telling people this and it’s time to start listening. Stop judging Bears QBs based on the Bears history at the position. Compare them to their nfl peers of their era.

The Bears have had two good QBs in the past 70 years. Being better than most Bears QBs doesn't make Cutler immune to ripping. Cutler deserves to be ripped. As much as i hate Mitch, you at least know the kid wants to be good and cares. Cutler didn't. Fuck him.