Chicago Blackhawks: Jonathan Toews pens letter to fans

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Excellent player, great leader......Blackhawks don't rule the NHL for 10 years without him.

a HOFer waiting to happen

After a bit of a break, Sigler is back doing what he does best....master baiter.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Headline sucks, but if you want to be a goofball master clickbaiter this was accomplished.

I’ll always be grateful 19 gave what he could on a nightly basis until the wheels fell off.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'll always appreciate the glory and pride JT and PK brought to my beloved city and hockey team,leading the Chicago Black Hawks out of a 49 year,cup-less wilderness......

No regrets indeed!.......

Last edited:

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Honestly, probably the best Captain the 'hawks ever had. Be it a break and more hockey or retirement, you've earned your place among the 'hawk greats O captain my captain.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Excellent player, great leader......Blackhawks don't rule the NHL for 10 years without him.

a HOFer waiting to happen

After a bit of a break, Sigler is back doing what he does best....master baiter.

Yup. I know they took place in two seasons which didn't result in a Stanley Cup, but my two favorite memories of Tazer are Game 5 against the Blows in the first round of the playoffs (2016 maybe? too lazy to google it) and 2011 Game 7 against the Schmucks where he scored the GTG on away ice before Canoli shit himself.

Oh, and the hard-hat game.

I still go back and forth on who was the better two-way player between him and Hossa. Toews in his prime was just as beastly.