Chicago Bulls Top Plays of 2008-2009

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I thought the same. They could have done it much better.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Definitely a lame list.

I think inarguably the top three plays are:

1. Joakim Noah's steal and dunk in Game 6.
2. Ben Gordon's game tying three in Game 4.
3. Ben Gordon's four point game winner against Detroit on Johnny Red Kerr night.

Then you have some other great plays to throw around, such as Gordon's game winning layup against Detroit, Gordon's four point game tying play against the Clippers, Larry Hughes' game winner in Utah, John Salmons' block on Pierce, Brad Miller's three pointer, Deng's three against Cleveland, Gordon's block, Rose breaking ankles, Gordon's off Noah's back pass, Kirk Hinrich missing the layup in Game 6, Gordon's fade away over Bosh.

Rose/Gordon had some really great highlight reel plays. I can't recall all of them, but I'm sure there is a mix on youtube with a bunch of those.

jsain360

Liked Posts:
Not to mention Tyrus's big block on LeBron, the list was garbage, but Kirk blowing the lay-up in game 6 just plain horrible, he has to go, what can you do with a PG that can't get to the basket, can't finish when he gets to the basket, and has never shot over 45% from the field in a single season

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
??? ?????? wrote:
Definitely a lame list.

I think inarguably the top three plays are:

1. Joakim Noah's steal and dunk in Game 6.
2. Ben Gordon's game tying three in Game 4.
3. Ben Gordon's four point game winner against Detroit on Johnny Red Kerr night.

Then you have some other great plays to throw around, such as Gordon's game winning layup against Detroit, Gordon's four point game tying play against the Clippers, Larry Hughes' game winner in Utah, John Salmons' block on Pierce, Brad Miller's three pointer, Deng's three against Cleveland, Gordon's block, Rose breaking ankles, Gordon's off Noah's back pass, Kirk Hinrich missing the layup in Game 6, Gordon's fade away over Bosh.

Rose/Gordon had some really great highlight reel plays. I can't recall all of them, but I'm sure there is a mix on youtube with a bunch of those.
Do enlighten me to why that is a great play in your book. That was an atrocious play to me.