Chiefs Fleece Panthers and Trade Them Former Bears Trash WR Ihmir Marcel-Marceau

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Can’t remember who it was that caped for this bum after the Minnesota debacle but the following week or so the guy had a big drop on a 4th down play. He was then cut. Should have been cut after the Minnesota fumble.

Also, he was a Vikings draft pick. Florio is wrong as usual.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
DJ Chark, Terrace Marshall, and Laviska Shenault have been dealing with injuries in Carolina, so Smith-Marsette gives them a little more depth as they head toward Week One.

I would feel awful for their rookie QB if I didn't want the Panthers to win only one game all season.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Can’t remember who it was that caped for this bum after the Minnesota debacle but the following week or so the guy had a big drop on a 4th down play. He was then cut. Should have been cut after the Minnesota fumble.

Also, he was a Vikings draft pick. Florio is wrong as usual.
Florio didn't write that article. It would have been worse if he did considering he's a Vikings fan.

I would feel awful for their rookie QB if I didn't want the Panthers to win only one game all season.
Would be incredible if he dropped a game winning TD for the Panthers vs the Bears.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
DJ Chark, Terrace Marshall, and Laviska Shenault have been dealing with injuries in Carolina, so Smith-Marsette gives them a little more depth as they head toward Week One.

Best of luck to Bryce Young! That is a shit WR room

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Best of luck to Bryce Young! That is a shit WR room
And Thielen is clearly declining to go along with slow RB Hubbard & an oft-injured Sanders. Not to mention that their line can’t block worth a shit

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Florio didn't write that article. It would have been worse if he did considering he's a Vikings fan.

Would be incredible if he dropped a game winning TD for the Panthers vs the Bears.
Regardless, PFT is wrong again.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Poles gave up on him too early could have got a draft pick for him!

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Probably just adding to the WR room as I’ve recently learned you can judge most teams based on WR 4-6
Those are the dudes that elevate the play of the entire offense. They must be dynamic all-pros!

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Smith-Marsette entered the league as a Bears fifth-round pick in 2021 and had five catches for 116 yards and two touchdowns in eight games as a rookie. He was waived last August and got claimed by the Bears, but wound up on the Chiefs practice squad in October.
Great article!
:jonesy:

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I think this is a positive move... for the Bears pick.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Honestly alot of Chiefs fans wanted him on the roster lol

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This was a guy the Bears cut last season when they had the worst WR corps in the league. And the Panthers are trading for him? Damn. He's also a Super Bowl CHAMPION.

After that dumb ass play against the Vikings, who in the hell would have thought, "This dude is gonna be a champion this year". The NFL is fucking wild, man.