Chiefs player says Cam to Chicago.

coolio

Liked Posts:
No way they bring in someone who can realistically take the job from him.

Last edited:

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
At this point I want the Bears to move on from Mitch. Then when the next guy fails, maybe the dorks in the fanbase will realize the whole offense sucks.

I have a bad feeling it's gonna have to get worse for people to realize that Nagy was not the correct coach. He might be good some day, but I see that after the Bears kick his ass to the curb and his ego drops a few pegs.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Poor Mitch, he's got to hear this stuff all offseason.

His confidence has to be shattered
I'm sure you and the other usual idiots in here would be happy if it was

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
At this point I want the Bears to move on from Mitch. Then when the next guy fails, maybe the dorks in the fanbase will realize the whole offense sucks.

I have a bad feeling it's gonna have to get worse for people to realize that Nagy was not the correct coach. He might be good some day, but I see that after the Bears kick his ass to the curb and his ego drops a few pegs.

If the "next guy" comes in and puts up more points than Mitch will you admit you were wrong?

Again, were not talking about getting the next Mahomes, we're talking about a guy that could do the unthinkable and score a TD in the first half.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
If the "next guy" comes in and puts up more points than Mitch will you admit you were wrong?

Again, were not talking about getting the next Mahomes, we're talking about a guy that could do the unthinkable and score a TD in the first half.
You're the last person who should be asking anyone to admit when they're wrong cause you've been wrong MULTIPLE times on this board and never admitted it.

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
Cam's value was all in his legs and those legs allowed him to be a more effective passer. Now at 31 with mutliple past injuries, he's probably looking to transition into becoming more of a passer, which he never was or will be. I'd take a hard pass.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
i'm on the fence about Newton, if he can be in good shape and not be hurt, he could hit his prime. (?)

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Cam Newton is not gonna be a quarterback for the Chicago Bears.....ever.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Unnamed KC player gives unsolicited information to two-bit radio hack. News at 11.

C'mon @dabears70 Is this really where we are at?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
“I think you guys are gonna get Cam. I don’t think your coach trusts Trubisky.”

I don’t think that sounds like insider info. Sounds like one guy thinking the Bears should get Cam.

What would a Chiefs defensive player know about it anyway? I’m open to the idea that some Chiefs players still talk to Nagy, but what’s more likely?:

-This player was just speculating.
or
-Nagy, who is tight-lipped on his QB, shares his true thinking on Trubisky to a prominent defensive player on a team where he was the offensive coordinator for one year, even telling him which QB they’re going after in free agency.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
i'm on the fence about Newton, if he can be in good shape and not be hurt, he could hit his prime. (?)

This is how i'm feeling as well. Have never been a Cam fan cause of his arrogance and his superman act when he makes a big play even when his team is down by 21 points but there's no doubt that a healthy Cam can easily bring this team to the playoffs and maybe even make some noise in the playoffs and i think he can do that with only adding a TE and a RG and the defense we have now. We wouldn't need to fix as much as we'd need to fix for Trubisky for sure. I'd definitely become a Cam fan if he puts on that Bears uniform. Absolutely has to be healthy though and i'm not worried about his age and think he's got another good 3 years in him with good health.