Chris Broussard's Insider article on Melo to Bulls rumour...

marines1

Liked Posts:
In speaking with several league executives and agents this week, here are some of the things I was told:

• It's not unanimous, but most executives I spoke with think Chicago will go after Carmelo Anthony in free agency. Some are completely convinced of it. If the Bulls amnesty Carlos Boozer, and trade Taj Gibson, they'll have the room to offer Melo the max.

One executive said the Bulls' decision on whether to chase Melo will be based on how soon they think they can bring Euro sensation Nikola Mirotic to the States and how good they believe he'll be once he gets here. "Do they think Mirotic is worth a $5 million to $6 million contract, or do they go after Melo?'' one GM said. "Mirotic is an above-average NBA starter right now. But at the end of the day, I think they'll go after Melo.''

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
So yeah it really isn't Insider news....

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
In speaking with several league executives and agents this week, here are some of the things I was told:

• It's not unanimous, but most executives I spoke with think Chicago will go after Carmelo Anthony in free agency. Some are completely convinced of it. If the Bulls amnesty Carlos Boozer, and trade Taj Gibson, they'll have the room to offer Melo the max.

One executive said the Bulls' decision on whether to chase Melo will be based on how soon they think they can bring Euro sensation Nikola Mirotic to the States and how good they believe he'll be once he gets here. "Do they think Mirotic is worth a $5 million to $6 million contract, or do they go after Melo?'' one GM said. "Mirotic is an above-average NBA starter right now. But at the end of the day, I think they'll go after Melo.''

So some league executives and agents, at least the ones willing to talk to you, have no more insight than people who post on this board.