Chris Duhon Memories

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was in attendance for this and rememener it vividly. Chris Duhon's best game as a Chicago Bull came on December 9, 2006, against the Milwaukee Bucks. In this standout performance, Duhon showcased his playmaking skills and shooting prowess, scoring a career-high 34 points. He was incredibly efficient, shooting 12-of-18 from the field, including 8-of-10 from three-point range.

Duhon also contributed 9 assists, 5 rebounds, and 2 steals, leading the Bulls to a 113-104 victory. His sharpshooting from beyond the arc was particularly impressive, as he repeatedly capitalized on open looks and played a pivotal role in securing the win for Chicago. This game highlighted Duhon's ability to step up and deliver when needed, cementing it as one of his most memorable performances in a Bulls uniform.

My fotobrane remembers every single detail of every Bulls game I've ever watched. Blessing and a curse!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Duhon was a decent player. I remember him having some good games, though I don't recall the specific one in the OP.

@Scoot26 was there an injury that made him a necessity, or did they just want a strong 2nd team PG after Hinrich?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Duhon was a decent player. I remember him having some good games, though I don't recall the specific one in the OP.

@Scoot26 was there an injury that made him a necessity, or did they just want a strong 2nd team PG after Hinrich?
This game in question did not happen on the date in the OP (here is the game that was actually played on that date: Timberwolves vs Bulls, December 9, 2006 | Basketball-Reference.com), but with regards to Duhon he was drafted to play behind Hinrich as I recall, but after the poor 0-9 start, Skiles threw Duhon (and Luol Deng) in the starting lineup and they finally won. I believe Duhon went on to start the rest of the games that season.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
This game in question did not happen on the date in the OP (here is the game that was actually played on that date: Timberwolves vs Bulls, December 9, 2006 | Basketball-Reference.com), but with regards to Duhon he was drafted to play behind Hinrich as I recall, but after the poor 0-9 start, Skiles threw Duhon (and Luol Deng) in the starting lineup and they finally won. I believe Duhon went on to start the rest of the games that season.
I was there. I saw it. It was glorious

greg23

Liked Posts:
Chris Duhon sucks

He's the Bulls version of Adam Boqvist

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure what's up with all the DUUUUUUUUUUUHON hate but Andres Nocioni memories drops tonight

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Duhon is older than me, but he used to ref my bball games and he was the best basketball player to ever come out of my town. On that note, he tips like shit. I was out one night and he came with his crew to the bar I was at and my friend was bartending. Dude spent like 300 dollars and tipped 5 dollars. lol

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Duhon is older than me, but he used to ref my bball games and he was the best basketball player to ever come out of my town. On that note, he tips like shit. I was out one night and he came with his crew to the bar I was at and my friend was bartending. Dude spent like 300 dollars and tipped 5 dollars. lol

Would have clicked like on this but my permissions were removed by the racist tech admin

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Would have clicked like on this but my permissions were removed by the racist tech admin
He doesn't have that ability anymore. Only Zack, myself and that other guy who's name alludes me no one has seen in years.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
He doesn't have that ability anymore. Only Zack, myself and that other guy who's name alludes me no one has seen in years.
Well, don’t RUSH to a decision!

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I can still hope you drop dead today 🥰
I know that it’s the weekend and we had some sort of “event” or whatever happen yesterday, but I was really hoping I’d be reading your Andres Nocioni flashback to start my Sunday off after smoking a nice dab

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I know that it’s the weekend and we had some sort of “event” or whatever happen yesterday, but I was really hoping I’d be reading your Andres Nocioni flashback to start my Sunday off after smoking a nice dab

I was busy getting banned for liking too many posts yesterday. As long as the mods don't get their little incel boners over me today, THE NOC SHOW is coming home today!

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I was busy getting banned for liking too many posts yesterday. As long as the mods don't get their little incel boners over me today, THE NOC SHOW is coming home today!
Turning into fucking North Korea around here these days…

Everyone must give the same amount of likes per day, if one gives out too many likes that will cause an imbalance and we must all have equally nothing in this regime!

They take away the n3gs first just to test the waters and see if they can get away with it. Once they see nobody can stop that, they take it further and further till we got nothing left.

Brother, things may very well get worse before they get better too. Damn us all for allowing it to get to this point, because many will die before things are restored to the way it once was…a democratic free for all!!!

USA! USA! USA! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸