1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats

Ken7057

Liked Posts:
After that loss to Green Bay, I must admit I am ashamed to be a Chicago Bears fan. Not because of the Bears, but because of the fans themselves.

After all the facebook responses and eplies on the forums, I cant imagine what it must be like to know that it's the playoffs, with it all on the line.. and have the crowd screaming in supporting you one play, and then screaming for your head on a stick the next. I mean, you expect to see Packers fans supporting their team, but it only adds insult to injury when you hear people who are screaming the worst obscenities to you.. in your own team jerseys.

The Packers are a hard team to beat on a good day, and last Sunday was not a good day. But you cant always win all the time, that's life, winning AND losing.. and if you cant be here for the team when they're losing, we don't need you when we're winning.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
After that loss to Green Bay, I must admit I am ashamed to be a Chicago Bears fan. Not because of the Bears, but because of the fans themselves.

After all the facebook responses and eplies on the forums, I cant imagine what it must be like to know that it's the playoffs, with it all on the line.. and have the crowd screaming in supporting you one play, and then screaming for your head on a stick the next. I mean, you expect to see Packers fans supporting their team, but it only adds insult to injury when you hear people who are screaming the worst obscenities to you.. in your own team jerseys.

The Packers are a hard team to beat on a good day, and last Sunday was not a good day. But you cant always win all the time, that's life, winning AND losing.. and if you cant be here for the team when they're losing, we don't need you when we're winning.

Jersey Burning...
:obama:

thedude33

Liked Posts:
The jersey burning was the worst. Some idiot posted a video of a jersey burning on Cutler's Facebook page. Yeah. Way. To. Go. Dude.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

It was yesterday.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
The jersey burning was the worst. Some idiot posted a video of a jersey burning on Cutler's Facebook page. Yeah. Way. To. Go. Dude.

What a dumbass.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes