Christian McCaffery

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's a good high-motor, high-effort type of player. Always seems to make the smart play. Quality teammate and a real leader. Great guy in and out of the locker room, the type of player you'd want leading your team on the field and your daughter to bring home for dinner. Also deceptively fast.

Fast with your daughter?:) Seriously, he is fast, They said that his mother was a track star in college.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm still trying to figure out how this kid didn't win the Heisman.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fast with your daughter?:) Seriously, he is fast, They said that his mother was a track star in college.

I haven't seen anyone talk about it...But his Dad is Ed McCaffery..Who played in the NFL as a WR for 13 seasons and has 3 Superbowl Rings 2 of which are with John Elway.

He was one of the fastest guys in the NFL at that time...

He has 4 brothers and they all play football...One is a College Senior WR at Duke...His younger brother is a Blue Chip Senior HS QB and has Scholarship offers from every college on the planet..

Then one other who is a HS Freshman...

This kid is going to be a star in the NFL -

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I haven't seen anyone talk about it...But his Dad is Ed McCaffery..Who played in the NFL as a WR for 13 seasons and has 3 Superbowl Rings 2 of which are with John Elway.

He was one of the fastest guys in the NFL at that time...

He has 4 brothers and they all play football...One is a College Senior WR at Duke...His younger brother is a Blue Chip Senior HS QB and has Scholarship offers from every college on the planet..

Then one other who is a HS Freshman...

This kid is going to be a star in the NFL -

I see the kid having a long long career as a receiver. His cuts are so precise. He is a nightmare to defend in space. And he has excellent speed to boot. Man. That kid was fun to watch.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mother was a soccer player. Her father was a track star.

Oh shit, are we doing "Yo Mama" jokes?

I heard his mama was a secretary with only one hand, and she used to type like this.