Classic game:Bears high-powered offense and attacking defense puts up 61 vs Green Bay

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nearly 40 years ago. Stop living in the past.

Washington

Liked Posts:
I was in college back then. That was a great game. But, GB did have the game in the same season (I believe but did not look it up) where the Bears blocked Chester Marcol's FG attempt which then bounced right into his hands and he ran it in for the game winning TD.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Video taken down because of NFL rights. bunch of fucking nazis. the game is 40 years old for fucks sake! the nfl deserves to die a slow death. uggh

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Video taken down because of NFL rights. bunch of fucking nazis. the game is 40 years old for fucks sake! the nfl deserves to die a slow death. uggh

It's not taken down... you just have to watch it on the Youtube site. Click on the "Watch it on Youtube" link in the middle of the screen, then you can watch it.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
that may be the game where the bears stole the pack's signals.

IMO vince evans was ahead of his time, he was the cam newton they didn't know what to do with

staleystarch

Liked Posts:
I was at that game. It was really fogbowl I. I had endzone seats with a row of visiting Packer fans behind me.