HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The one thing I love about Nagy is that good or bad he wants to do it his way which is an interesting thing being that Ryan Pace is much the same in his own right. Its an interesting dynamic there. Hopefully he remains as open and forthcoming through the inevitable bad and not just when the chips are falling his way.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Thanks for the interview. That was a solid listen. I like how straight forward he is with his answers. Hearing about the loss to the Packers was quite interesting. I know a lot of it is coach talk but he's at least more honest and to the point than Fox, Trestman, or even Lovie. Hope they take the bye week to keep learning what works and what doesn't and are able to come out firing against Miami as well.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thanks for the interview. That was a solid listen. I like how straight forward he is with his answers. Hearing about the loss to the Packers was quite interesting. I know a lot of it is coach talk but he's at least more honest and to the point than Fox, Trestman, or even Lovie. Hope they take the bye week to keep learning what works and what doesn't and are able to come out firing against Miami as well.

Considering Miami leads the league in interceptions its safe to say that Trubisky is going to have to be careful. Might be a game where we lean more on the running game and take our shots down the field judiciously.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Dolphins may get us. Trubisky needs to be careful.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Considering Miami leads the league in interceptions its safe to say that Trubisky is going to have to be careful. Might be a game where we lean more on the running game and take our shots down the field judiciously.

Just curious. I don't watch much of the Dolphins and tbh, most of what I know of them are from one of my friends who is a Pats fan. But they seem to be like the most difficult 3-1 team to grasp. They beat the Titans in week 1. But their next 2 wins were the Jets and the Raiders. They got beat by the Pats (I actually did watch bits of that game and they didn't look good). Are they actually a good team? Or are they a team that's beaten up weaker teams but aren't really great? I honestly have no idea, so I'm curious what other people who have watched more of the Dolphins think.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
At 10:35 Nagy says he calls Mole_Eye either Mitch, Mitchel , or Ken. Nickname settled, Ken it is.

This is not like Wardrobe's BS fake Pace quote, this is real and recorded.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just curious. I don't watch much of the Dolphins and tbh, most of what I know of them are from one of my friends who is a Pats fan. But they seem to be like the most difficult 3-1 team to grasp. They beat the Titans in week 1. But their next 2 wins were the Jets and the Raiders. They got beat by the Pats (I actually did watch bits of that game and they didn't look good). Are they actually a good team? Or are they a team that's beaten up weaker teams but aren't really great? I honestly have no idea, so I'm curious what other people who have watched more of the Dolphins think.

I'm no authority on the Dolphins but I know they have have 9 interceptions and a very respectable pass defense. Their run defense isn't exactly bad either. I would say its pretty close to NFL average if not a bit better. Their defense is certainly stronger than their offense, that is for sure. Sound familiar? This on paper to me is a game that bills as a defensive matchup where more than likely the winner of the two will be who can get through 60 minutes with less turnovers while managing to put up some points in the process.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:

https://deadspin.com/ass-team-of-the-week-do-not-ever-feel-that-you-must-re-1829444629

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

3-1 dolphins are almost as big of a fraud as the 2-0 FitzMVPatrick bucs.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
3-1 dolphins are almost as big of a fraud as the 2-0 FitzMVPatrick bucs.

I was gonna say, to be named the "Ass Team of week 4" over the Buc's, well that is really something. If it wasn't for those pesky Jag's they could have named the State of Florida "Ass State".

God bless Deadspin, they kept me entertained through some pretty lean Bears years. Hoping this season I hardly have time to visit due to overwhelming Bears success.