Coaching. The real problem. The No.1 need?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Can we just trade our draft picks for coaches? Crazy right? At this point I would if possible. It's a joke but it's not a joke. We have not had a competent coach in forever. I think this team has talent and should be 500 or better. We keep wasting talent and years on bad coaching.
I have it as our top need. What is your top need?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
ive been saying give the dolphins a mid round draft pick or two for mcdaniels and then back up the brinks truck for him.

my #1 need though, i wish we could trade bears draft picks to get rid of a handful or so of the CCS degenerates on here

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ive been saying give the dolphins a mid round draft pick or two for mcdaniels and then back up the brinks truck for him.

my #1 need though, i wish we could trade bears draft picks to get rid of a handful or so of the CCS degenerates on here
I wanted McDaniels over any other coaching prospect and they didn't even interview him. He loves Fields and seeing what he's don't with Tua, no doubt in my mind a lot of those posters you'd like to see gone, would have nothing to post about if QB1 had McDaniels as his HC.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
There is enough talent on this roster to be much better than the record is. With another draft with 2 extremely high first round picks, that looks even better. Keep Fields and continue to build. This coaching staff needs to go, like today.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I wanted McDaniels over any other coaching prospect and they didn't even interview him. He loves Fields and seeing what he's don't with Tua, no doubt in my mind a lot of those posters you'd like to see gone, would have nothing to post about if QB1 had McDaniels as his HC.
If only we could actually hold ownership/management accountable. BILLBOARD TIME!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Denver did that for Sean Payton, right?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There is enough talent on this roster to be much better than the record is. With another draft with 2 extremely high first round picks, that looks even better. Keep Fields and continue to build. This coaching staff needs to go, like today.
I just wanted Christmas early today and wake up to text messages about Eberflus getting fired. Is that wrong??

Iduckhook

Liked Posts:
Does the defensive line coach get a pass. He’s hasn’t developed anyone. Won’t play Pickens although he’s had a few highlights. For two straight seasons worse pass rush in football.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I wish they would go today. My fear is that this staff takes down Fields with them - they really don't want to succeed.

I guess if they move on from Fields, that will also tell me all I need to know about Poles...

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If you ever needed to know how important good coaching is, look no further than the Vikings and Broncos.

The Bears, Broncos, and Vikings were all 1-4 at one point during the season. Since that point, the Vikings have won 5 of their last 6, and the Broncos have just won their 4th game in a row, including back to back wins against the Chiefs and Bills, and are now .500. The Vikings have done this without Justin Jefferson and Kirk Cousins. It's incredible what they've been able to do in that time.