CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
no chance in hell that Whitehair moves back to guard next year when Grasu is back. Grasu will just be a quality backup to hold on to. Whitehair is a center from here on out.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
My bet, Grasu come's back and within a year or two is back at Center with Whitehair moving over to LG.
Why? Grasu has proven nothing. More likely he is a back up center/guard that if pressed into service allows the Bears to put the two of them in the best combination of positions to succeed.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good news is that guards are a dime a dozen compared to OT. Would like to see and RT 2nd round next year. I don't think CB is as big of a need, but that depends on how Hall, Callahan and Glenn develop. And if Fuller is even here. I'd go QB, OT, DT/DE, OLB. The kowski could develop into a good backup, maybe a starter in a few years. Houston and the Phee might not be here next year. That leaves you with Young, Floyd, Acho and Jones. Not good.

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
Da Bears Brothers ‏@DaBearsBros 6m6 minutes ago
YES! @WhItehair76 keeps moving up the ranks. Is now the NFL's fourth-best center. #BearDown

CubPTOEXEAI9BIw.jpg

Freeman 3rd best LB

CubPzYlWAAInJYm.jpg:large

Cody is a whole lot cheaper than Alex Mack.

Only the Bears pro bowl candidates would be the center their two guards and their RB during the golden age of the NFL passing game.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Da Bears Brothers ‏@DaBearsBros 6m6 minutes ago
YES! @WhItehair76 keeps moving up the ranks. Is now the NFL's fourth-best center. #BearDown

CubPTOEXEAI9BIw.jpg

Freeman 3rd best LB

CubPzYlWAAInJYm.jpg:large

Pace sucks so much....right guys??

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Bears biggest needs are QB, OT, Pass Rush, and TE.

God does this defense need Floyd and Bullard to develop.

And Cody whitehair is a stud. Sucks he's behind JC Tretter.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Yep, I thought the front 7 was going to be nasty this year. No Houston, McKnee, and Goldman to go with a struggling Young and a couple rookies and it has been a disappointment outside of the ILB's.

On the OL this team is a RT away from having a formidable line. QB and OT need to be the first 2 picks in the 2017 draft.

They really need both a RT and a LT. Leno is average, but would be better off as the swing tackle.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pace sucks so much....right guys??

Where do Floyd and White rank in their respective positions?

This is the problem. Not sure what's not to understand.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
To play devil's advocate - Since it seems the issue is the first round, couldn't that more point the finger at John Fax having too much say in the draft room, vs Pace not being a good GM?

Think about it - NFL coaches likely have enough time to scout and form opinions of top prospects, but they aren't scouts - the deeper you go in the draft, the more they have to rely on the actual scouting department of the GM, and the less influence they have over the draft as it goes on, because they just don't know (or maybe even don't care as much).

So, given the rumors of Phillips, the McCaskeys and Fox being all cozy, but also given the later round picks and Free agents seem to be performing, might that point to Fox having way too much power at Halas Hall?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Where do Floyd and White rank in their respective positions?

This is the problem. Not sure what's not to understand.

I like to give rookies time to develop and White is a rookie.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Whitehair can be the 4th best Center, Freeman can be the 3rd best LB. Its too bad that Pace is the 31st best GM with a 7-14 record.

That's your opinion and a few others so you got that going for ya...lol

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Whitehair can be the 4th best Center, Freeman can be the 3rd best LB. Its too bad that Pace is the 31st best GM with a 7-14 record.

It's no secret that we are a bottom level team at this point. We have to start somewhere. Sure would be nice if those were our first round picks, but I'll take a top ranked center any day of the week. I'm not going to bitch about that. Pace needs to hit on more important positions moving forward though - QB, OT, OLB/DE