Cohen yelling ‘fu**’ after not running it in

Madden

Liked Posts:
I'm just glad Cohen didn't fumble the ball into the pylon on that TD play. Because then it becomes a turnover for some stupid fucking reason. I hope they change that rule.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sure as fuck feels like almost every NFL player stretches their arm forward for the extra yard and Cohen either runs backwards or out of bounds completely oblivious to where he has to reach.

Please.

5c16a52f5d85c3149f000001.png

X you are my boy but after that TD today was not the day for this take out of bounds completely oblivious to where he has to reach

I too was frustrated when Cohen went out a half yard before the 1st down marker but as Nvan said I’ll take it considering his good plays.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
X you are my boy but after that TD today was not the day for this take out of bounds completely oblivious to where he has to reach

I too was frustrated when Cohen went out a half yard before the 1st down marker but as Nvan said I’ll take it considering his good plays.

I haven't watched most of the game. I only saw Howard's Mack truck sized hole TD.

Either way you slice it. One or two instances of him not doing what I said doesn't erase all the fucking times he does it. Anyways I'm done talking about this. I'm not trying to poo poo about it on a day we won the NFC North.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The good with Cohen outweighs the bad about 1000000000 to 1. He's fine. Howard was good today too.

Howard was ok, but he looked slow as shit any time he tried for outside

Something happened to that dude this year.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Howard was ok, but he looked slow as shit any time he tried for outside

Something happened to that dude this year.

yeah, CCS cried that he couldn't catch passes, so he "worked on that" and became a worse runner. don't fix what isn't broken, there's 8 other guys that can catch.

they didn't need him to be Marshall Faulk or Matt Forte. he just needed to be Jordan Howard. he's not even that anymore. he's marginally better than Cunningham and Mizzell now. RB is a serious concern for the team now.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He didn’t have it since he was aware. No brain freeze. Agree to disagree

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk
He thought he was already far enough. He was not aware of the marker position until he passed it on the wrong side.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He didn’t have it since he was aware. No brain freeze. Agree to disagree

He thought he was already far enough. He was not aware of the marker position until he passed it on the wrong side. He doesn't yell FUCK! unless he's mad at himself for fucking up.

Tom Arrow

Liked Posts:
People who don't make mistakes usually aren't doing much of anything either...That touchdown he made is one reason they won the game and was fantastic! Give the fellow a break...no....give him a big hand!

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Shit happens.
Division champs!

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
yeah, CCS cried that he couldn't catch passes, so he "worked on that" and became a worse runner. don't fix what isn't broken, there's 8 other guys that can catch.

they didn't need him to be Marshall Faulk or Matt Forte. he just needed to be Jordan Howard. he's not even that anymore. he's marginally better than Cunningham and Mizzell now. RB is a serious concern for the team now.

Those muscles in the hands to help him catch got too heavy for him, I guess?

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
He thought he was already far enough. He was not aware of the marker position until he passed it on the wrong side. He doesn't yell FUCK! unless he's mad at himself for fucking up.

He can yell fuck for not being able to stop before going out of bounds. Even if you were right, don’t act like that’s the only reason he would yell fuck.