Cole Kmet: Stud or Dud

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Kmet looks like he will be a serviceable TE. Nothing more, nothing less. Doesn't really have athletic ability to be in the Waller, Kelce, Kittle category. And he will need to learn to take it easy on trying to fight for yards. Makes sense when you one on one but not worth the fumble risk when you have a group of defenders.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Way too early to judge him. Questionable QB-and I am being very generous, terrible offensive scheme, playing in one of the worst offenses in the league.

ErinAndrewsPeephole

Liked Posts:
There was an actual stud TE playing, by the name of Robert Tonyan.
Tonyan is in his third year and has really progressed as a receiver but his blocking is just OK. He's a bit light - only 235 pounds. That's why they have Marcedes Lewis to do the dirty work. Kmet is the opposite - his blocking has been his strong point to where they don't even use D.Harris - the normal blocking TE- anymore. Kmet's receiving isn't there yet. It will be. He's just a rookie.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes, it was. The announcers and Blandino thought it was a fumble, so do I. Ball was clearly loose before his butt hit.

They didn't say it was a fumble. They said it wasn't clear enough to over rule the call on the field.

If it was called down, they wouldn't have over turned it either.