Colts playoff loss..

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
The entire NFL loves to suck off Chris Ballard. He has one playoff win and was gifted Andrew Luck and then lucky enough for the Chargers to let him have Philip Rivers.

So overrated as a GM. A good GM, but overrated.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean, phillip rivers is also so bleh.

This team would arguably be the most talented on paper in the nfl if andrew luck came back and played like andrew luck.
Ridiculous statement lol

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I am just tired of hearing about his"greatness" as a GM. For Rivers to fall into his lap this year and his team to make it no further than the Bears did with Trubs.. come on.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I am just tired of hearing about his"greatness" as a GM. For Rivers to fall into his lap this year and his team to make it no further than the Bears did with Trubs.. come on.
Do you live in Indianapolis? I'm in MD and noone mentions Chris Ballard.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Do you live in Indianapolis? I'm in MD and noone mentions Chris Ballard.

Think he's referring to this forum.

A lot of people cry that we passed up ballard for nagy, when both of them are losers when it matters(The playoffs).

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Reich blew that game. Some awful red zone decisions along with some terrible clock management. Sounds familiar

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Ballard is a good GM. Consistently solid drafting, lost legit pro bowl QB unexpectedly only a few years ago, lots of cap space and balanced team.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

A lot of people cry that we passed up ballard for nagy, when both of them are losers when it matters(The playoffs).

They passed up Ballard for Pace. Pace hired Nagy but Ballard wanted him.

msadows

Liked Posts:
They passed up Ballard for Pace. Pace hired Nagy but Ballard wanted him.

Thats what I meant, my bad. Point still stands, they both aren't winning shit because they are lacking at the most important position in sports.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

I've seen his name here, but I never thought to myself "these mofos need to stfu about Chris Ballard".

@mattb78 seems furious.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Ballard is a good GM. Consistently solid drafting, lost legit pro bowl unexpectedly only a few years ago, lots of cap space and balanced team.

Honestly, he's not as great as gets touted on here. He just had a great 2018 top half of the draft, outside of that he's been just as meh as pace.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I've seen his name here, but I never thought to myself "these mofos need to stfu about Chris Ballard".

@mattb78 seems furious.

Probably because he just saw Josh Allen skullfuck the colts and he wishes we had a QB like him.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions

Reich fucked up under the bright lights of the playoffs. Inexcusable but he will get another legit shot to prove he learned next season.

Rivers fell in his lap? Wtf?

And lol, you act as if Rivers was some kind of "missing piece" to their Super Bowl run.

They are well-built but something like a trade for Watson would be the "missing piece" not Rivers.

Meanwhile in Chicago, a blockbuster fantasy trade for Watson would be a lateral move for number 4 especially with a soft defense under Pagano and an offense that is just as bereft of identity under Nagy as it was under O'Brien.

Do you NOW see the difference between Pace and Ballard?