Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This article was posted in the White Sox forum since it's about the White Sox, but I'm posting it here too since Jerry owns both franchises and the things we see on blast in this article are unsurprisingly quite similar to what we see for the Bulls.

Article here

Kinda funny to me since we've all known for some time that Jerry vastly prefers the Sox and baseball, but despite all the income he gets from the Bulls he doesn't turn around and invest that into the Sox infrastructure. I suppose it's as we've been saying for some time now...we're doomed until a new owner comes about.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
This article was posted in the White Sox forum since it's about the White Sox, but I'm posting it here too since Jerry owns both franchises and the things we see on blast in this article are unsurprisingly quite similar to what we see for the Bulls.

Article here

Kinda funny to me since we've all known for some time that Jerry vastly prefers the Sox and baseball, but despite all the income he gets from the Bulls he doesn't turn around and invest that into the Sox infrastructure. I suppose it's as we've been saying for some time now...we're doomed until a new owner comes about.
Jerry vastly prefers $$$ over the sox and bulls