1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Instead of turning every thread into
a) Theo built the Red Sox as good as the 27 Yankees
b) Theo suckszzzzzzzz and stuffzzzzzz

Let's just post it all here so the people who actually have a point to make aren't drowned out.

:cubstroll2:

Bobby Hansen

Liked Posts:
What's the point of locking a thread just to re-start the same one?

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
New calendar day...different weather outside.

And yet I never mentioned the weather once.

Just pointed out how the facts are that June of 2002 came before November of 2002. A fact that someone was having a hard time trying to figure out when giving Theo credit for drafting Lester.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
And yet I never mentioned the weather once.

Just pointed out how the facts are that June of 2002 came before November of 2002. A fact that someone was having a hard time trying to figure out when giving Theo credit for drafting Lester.
Again, that isn't was was said but bleating about it isn't gonna make you correct in your campaign of failure.(chuckles)

Maybe you should use some of this effort and point out how Theo had a "stacked farm system" when facts were provided that it wasn't the case?

Creme

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again, that isn't was was said but bleating about it isn't gonna make you correct in your campaign of failure.(chuckles)

Maybe you should use some of this effort and point out how Theo had a "stacked farm system" when facts were provided that it wasn't the case?

Creme

It's obvious that some folks have made up their minds one way or the other and when that happens you can no longer have a discussion, you just kind of have to walk away.

Unless you think this is fun, in which case... :popcorn:

AmericanFlyer1

Liked Posts:

Creme

Actually, in reading the whole thread...the failure seems to be on your part. You haven't provided much factual information at all and even a google search can disprove most of your claims. But hey...whatever....

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Actually, in reading the whole thread...the failure seems to be on your part. You haven't provided much factual information at all and even a google search can disprove most of your claims. But hey...whatever....

Such as?

Beef