Congrats to Da Bears or Rask

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One of them is going to win the CCS tournament challenge, unless i'm missing something

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I might be the greatest human being to ever live.

Glory needs no prize.

In truth, I need prayer from all that I survive a situation I have fought and resisted to be in for years. A situation I have predicted my own death in, after failure and ruin, and I am very close. Pray to Sheeva, and the Sphinx, the Universe and the risen Son, the All father and the Thunderbird, pray to Athena and the ranting man who couldn't write conscribing poetry in a cave...

that I may find peace enough to see in the dark to find my bootstraps, that I may quell insanity long enough to even the keel and flow straight for even just the spring and summer and pass through the needle with my camel.

Estranged from my baby, giving up my dog this week to a better life, and back doing highly dangerous work that killed my uncle. This is probably goodbye.
I'm sorry I have been so unstable and a piece of shit to many. I am sorry I couldn't save the world, I couldn't even save myself under the burden, so I've given that up, and will try to carry on with a little less weight on my thin man shoulders.

???????????????????????????????????

Last edited: