Congratulations Grimson (aka chief walking stick) on your ?th ?,000 threadview thread!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow I did not realize I hit this milestone until Rush and Zack hit me up in the CCS groupchat. I know I've delivered nothing but primetime content for nearly a decade now but didn't realize how widespread this was.

I would like to thank the Russians for invading Ukraine as that finally put me over the one hundred mark of threads with one hundred thousand views (currently at one hundred thousand twelve). After speaking with the staff it looks like I am approaching ONE BILLION thread views overall.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wow I did not realize I hit this milestone until Rush and Zack hit me up in the CCS groupchat. I know I've delivered nothing but primetime content for nearly a decade now but didn't realize how widespread this was.

I would like to thank the Russians for invading Ukraine as that finally put me over the one hundred mark of threads with one hundred thousand views (currently at one hundred thousands twelve). After speaking with the staff it looks like I am approaching ONE BILLION thread views overall.
I think you have to also thank @Black Rainbow for f5ing that thread at least 5k times

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
One hundred thousand thread views times one hundred threads with over one hundred thousand thread views combined with ten thousand threads with just under one hundred thousand views is easily nearly one thousand million views in total.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's a whole lot of cringe that the OP obviously only would know about cause it's an alt account.

Congratulations on taking cringe to a new level. And congratulation on making your life all about trolling on an obscure MB on the interwebz.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's a whole lot of cringe that the OP obviously only would know about cause it's an alt account.

Congratulations on taking cringe to a new level. And congratulation on making your life all about trolling on an obscure MB on the interwebz.
In Athens and Sparta, homosexuality was practiced to various degrees, and its status was somewhat “complicated,” according to Plato's Pausanias. In Thebes, on the other hand, it was actively encouraged, and even legally incentivized.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man, some people just don't know how to take a compliment.

What's wrong with you people?

greg23

Liked Posts:
Wonder how many more views this gal would have if she didn't delete half her posts