Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Just checking in with mods if the title is Connerish but the main body is all Bears, is that cool? Thanks.

Bears could sure use some of that number one pick vibe. If ya smell what I am cookin.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just checking in with mods if the title is Connerish but the main body is all Bears, is that cool? Thanks.

Bears could sure use some of that number one pick vibe. If ya smell what I am cookin.

Better watch out.., talking about a bright spot in Chicago sports is frowned upon here and might even result in a ban.

Rather wither in misery I guess....

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You all are so boring and predictable. I can't say I blame you though. The Bears are a fucking punchline at this point.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Better watch out.., talking about a bright spot in Chicago sports is frowned upon here and might even result in a ban.

Rather wither in misery I guess....

Well that's why I created this clarity thread. Hopefully readers will get the info they need to move forward with Conner and the Bears co-existing.

Lions and Packers fans create threads in the Bears forum all the time. I think we need to break out the rule book and set some stuff straight.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well that's why I created this clarity thread. Hopefully readers will get the info they need to move forward with Conner and the Bears co-existing.

Lions and Packers fans create threads in the Bears forum all the time. I think we need to break out the rule book and set some stuff straight.

Yet the Packers and Lions fans are never banned. Meanwhile threads about teams in this city are off limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.