Corey Wootton

Status
Not open for further replies.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We should give CW major props. He may have only made one meaningful play in his rookie season, but he did football fans everywhere something to remember, and in the minds of some, commemorate.

l4916807.jpg

I am personally pleased in knowing that Brett Favre's last play happened mid-game against the Beloved. Just goes to show you, karma's a bitch.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Props to Corey when he makes an impact on this team weekly.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Props to Corey when he makes an impact on this team weekly.

Nah, that one play was good enough in his rookie season for me ;)

Really, I think he will be Izzy's replacement eventually...he's got some major potential. Had an injury in college that dropped him way down in the draft if I remember right.

Disclaimer:
Before IronMike or JackoffSparrow come in and tell me how stupid I am for making this thread, it was done not because I actually think Corey Wootton has made a huge difference on this year's team...but he is a player worth discussing.

Rex Jaybels

Liked Posts:
Disclaimer:
Before IronMike or JackoffSparrow come in and tell me how stupid I am for making this thread, it was done not because I actually think Corey Wootton has made a huge difference on this year's team...but he is a player worth discussing.

Lol

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
He slammed Favre's face halfway to China.

SWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEET

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nah, that one play was good enough in his rookie season for me ;)

Really, I think he will be Izzy's replacement eventually...he's got some major potential. Had an injury in college that dropped him way down in the draft if I remember right. [/SPOILER]

I know about his injury at NW and how it affected his play and draft status. I really like Wootton. I didnt exactly agree with the pick when it happened because ive been critical about OL upgrade over the past few years but i do think he was a steal.

It looks like he's gotten thicker physically. I hope by next year he'll be up to NFL speed and be a reliable player in the DE rotation. IDK if he'll be an every down DE just yet but i hope he will be a household name amongst Bears fans.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I know about his injury at NW and how it affected his play and draft status. I really like Wootton. I didnt exactly agree with the pick when it happened because ive been critical about OL upgrade over the past few years but i do think he was a steal.

It looks like he's gotten thicker physically. I hope by next year he'll be up to NFL speed and be a reliable player in the DE rotation. IDK if he'll be an every down DE just yet but i hope he will be a household name amongst Bears fans.

I agree..our OL needs help...but we seem to draft a local kid (or at least college-wise, local) every year...and this one has a chance to actually pan out.

And he may need to sooner rather than later...I think Israel is a FA after this season.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I appreciate him ending Favre's career.
party0049.gif

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nIA2o03RPkk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nIA2o03RPkk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

bubnflfan

Liked Posts:
From now on the third Monday in December will forever be known as Cory Wooten day. I also propose the installation of next years BCS Wooten Bowl in which two colleges that no one has ever heard of play one another

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
:clap:

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
kinda sick that I predicted before that game that favre would break his head on the turf

MRN

MRNeverwearthesamething
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone else wondering why the play was blown dead and we didn't get a fumble called? You know why? Because the NFL was protecting old man Favre.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Anyone else wondering why the play was blown dead and we didn't get a fumble called? You know why? Because the NFL was protecting old man Favre.

agreed.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

agreed. Cutler would be driven back 25 yards and body slammed by the macho man before the refs would blow the play dead.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
(begin sarcasm) Protecting Farve... What makes ya think that? I mean, look how fast they resolved the allegations against him. That mind blowing proficiency thats exhibited when the accusations are with other players. How Ben Rothlisberger sat out 4 games from a PROVEN innocent accusation from the OFF season, yet TEXT messages gave Proof of what was sent and yet No suspension... Nah... NFL aint protecting Farve one bit...(end sarcasm) No fumble... but we ended Farve. Good trade imo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.