Could our dreams come true??

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
fox is shit. always has been. he so luckily found himself in a sb years ago, who gives a shit? fuck, if a sb appearance is all it takes they might as well kept lovie. fact of the matter is without manning fox as never had two season above 500 back to back. and has a losing record.

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd like to see what McDaniels can do with a second shot being out on his own. Admittedly, he's been working with the best for sometime now and building something up is an entirely different matter altogether, but could be an ideal coach for Mitch.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey, my kids graduating college and HAS a job in his area of discipline... Dreams do come true!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
fox is shit. always has been. he so luckily found himself in a sb years ago, who gives a shit? fuck, if a sb appearance is all it takes they might as well kept lovie. fact of the matter is without manning fox as never had two season above 500 back to back. and has a losing record.

Two super bowls actually cause he took a Carolina team with Jake Delhomme at QB to a super bowl as well.