Could these last few days be the Final Countdown to Mitch Trubisky?

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;LUtg-utg2XU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUtg-utg2XU[/video]

2a3pj9.jpg

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think so. Looking forward to when Glennon is just a memory, like Henry Burris, or Collins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Could be, but I don't trust Fox to have half a working brain. If he is this is surely a predetermined point in time.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
That sig...lol.

Not a sig, that was part of his post.

This is his sig.
sigpic6265_4.gif

Does the sight of John Malkovich take you to a happy place?

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
I simply can't fathom Glennon still being the starter after that game. I know that if he is, many people won't be tuning in. He looks like a baby deer trying to walk for the first time when he's on the field. But I will say this, the Bears are so terrible with him in there that it's super entertaining to watch all their bumbling around. I haven't laughed so hard in years as I did at that GB game. The wife thought I was crazy.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I simply can't fathom Glennon still being the starter after that game. I know that if he is, many people won't be tuning in. He looks like a baby deer trying to walk for the first time when he's on the field. But I will say this, the Bears are so terrible with him in there that it's super entertaining to watch all their bumbling around. I haven't laughed so hard in years as I did at that GB game. The wife thought I was crazy.

Glennon is such a major league dork if I was interviewing him I would ask him to see is O face...I've just got to know what this guy sounds and looks like doing the wild thing and how hot it must be for his wife. I also want to know how many girls he's deep frenched with.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Glennon is such a major league dork if I was interviewing him I would ask him to see is O face...I've just got to know what this guy sounds and looks like doing the wild thing and how hot it must be for his wife. I also want to know how many girls he's deep frenched with.

What the fuck is wrong with you?!?