Crandall Head transferring from Illinois

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tweets from Scott Powers of ESPN Chicago Preps

-Illinois sophomore Crandall Head to transfer Illinois Fighting Illini sophomore Crandall Head to transfer - ESPN Chicago

-Crandall Head said UNLV is a possible destination for him. I had heard rumors of DePaul and Marquette, but he denied that.

-Sources says Crandall Head already has a school picked out, but it won't be divulged until he officially gets his release.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not going to DePaul, he already ruled them out.

I don't see him going to a major conference. If he stays close to home, Loyola or UIC or Chicago St. make the most sense. Or WIU, EIU, SIUC, SIUE, Bradley, ISU if he goes elsewhere in state.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not going to DePaul, he already ruled them out.

I don't see him going to a major conference. If he stays close to home, Loyola or UIC or Chicago St. make the most sense. Or WIU, EIU, SIUC, SIUE, Bradley, ISU if he goes elsewhere in state.

:( fuck Crandall head we don't need hin

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
He won't be missed, outside of being a top recruit and being Luther Head's brother

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
He won't be missed, outside of being a top recruit and being Luther Head's brother

Yup. Dude couldn't shoot. Seeing how he shoots, it's very surprising he was so highly rated.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts: