Cubs Curse- sacrifice a goat over home plate

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is so real. Anyone see the game yesterday? Woods is mowing everyone down, pitching a shut-out into the 8th inning. He stole a base in the seventh and looks like he could take on the whole world.

1) couple base runners, no big deal. 2 outs.
2) bloop pop, outfielders nearly collide and interfere with each other
3) wild pitch scores runner from third.
4) cubs go to bullpen....bloop single
5) infield hit.

Cubs lose.

I know, its baseball. But I have watched ALOT of baseball and I would have to say somewhere between 50%-80% of the truly head scratching losses I ave ever seen were by the cubs. For that fact alone I would just release Carlos Marmol. Get him off your team? He is a walking accident, and the Cubs can't have those types of players because anything bad that can happen will.

Rather then make idle threats to move the Cubs, Rickets should do two things in an effort to give the cubs a chance.

1) Let all the children in the city come to a game for free. Go to every public and private school, and give each student 1 free ticket.
2) After singing the seventh inning stretch, a rabbi should come onto the field and sacrifice a goat over home plate. I know the animal rights people would be upset, but they have no say because baseball is a religion. And this is necassary.