4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
:fuckthis:

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's just a bunch of quotes from Pena. It's all speculation that he'd be back next year.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
i agree with CO here. what the fuck does pena know about his future. hopefully fat man JH has nothing to say about it.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
It's just a bunch of quotes from Pena. It's all speculation that he'd be back next year.

well this combined with refusing to listen to trade offers makes it seem like he will be a Cub next year. I mean Pena is a much better player than Dlee at this point im sure the Bucs would of preferred him to Dlee.

Rick

Liked Posts:
well this combined with refusing to listen to trade offers makes it seem like he will be a Cub next year. I mean Pena is a much better player than Dlee at this point im sure the Bucs would of preferred him to Dlee.

Hendry shouldn't be the one making the decision on Pena next year.

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Who said that he refused to listen to offers?

Rick

Liked Posts:
Who said that he refused to listen to offers?

”We're not going to move people that we think are going to help us. Why would I trade Sean Marshall? Why would I trade Darwin Barney? Those calls kind of stop quickly. It makes no sense.” - Jim Hendry

Read between the lines, it doesn't seem like Hendry was interested in any offers regarding certain players. We'll never know for sure but that quote is making people believe that Hendry has refused to listen to some offers.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Pena is the fall back plan if they dont get Pujols or Fielder.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
IMO, I think Pena will be the starter in April next year. IF Hendry's still the GM, I'd be really surprised if the Cubs get Prince or Albert.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
IMO, I think Pena will be the starter in April next year. IF Hendry's still the GM, I'd be really surprised if the Cubs get Prince or Albert.

If Pena is Cubs starting 1B means that offseason was a major fail. Cubs need a legit number 3 hitter. Not good when we have games where Baker, DeShit, or Castro had to be 3 hitter

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Pena is Cubs starting 1B means that offseason was a major fail. Cubs need a legit number 3 hitter. Not good when we have games where Baker, DeShit, or Castro had to be 3 hitter

No doubt. They better rid themselves of Hendry. Find a GM that can build and maintain a consistent winner.